Any idea how much funds are needed to get any

Just wondering if anyone knows, of the recent folded corps, how much financial assistance is needed to get them back on the field. I would love to see Southwind, Kiwanis, Esperanza, Magic, Capital Regiment, and many others back on the field again in the upcoming years. I know that alot of corps, once they take one year off, don't make it back.

I think if we knew for sure anyone was coming back, we could raise the money to get them back on the field, couldn't we? I know I would be willing to donate to a coprs to get them back up and running, and I am sure alot of others would too.

I think we should set goals of bringing back 2-3 corps every year. It was great to see VK and Troopers back on the field again.

Just wondering if anyone knows, of the recent folded corps, how much financial assistance is needed to get them back on the field. I would love to see Southwind, Kiwanis, Esperanza, Magic, Capital Regiment, and many others back on the field again in the upcoming years. I know that alot of corps, once they take one year off, don't make it back.

I think if we knew for sure anyone was coming back, we could raise the money to get them back on the field, couldn't we? I know I would be willing to donate to a coprs to get them back up and running, and I am sure alot of others would too.

I think we should set goals of bringing back 2-3 corps every year. It was great to see VK and Troopers back on the field again.

Even for one corps you'd be raising funds for a one time shot....it's not the fund to get them back on the field that's the problem...it's the funds to SUSTAIN them on the field...and in some cases, it's not just the money issues that folded the corps.

And remember, you're talking about 100K at the MINIMUM to get any of them back at any real level....some of them have no gear.

Wow, check out the thread title and second line. Together they make sense...complete sentence and all. First line alone looks kind of dirty. Maybe just me.

In my experience it takes at least a couple hundred. Maybe less if you don't mind them not having teeth.

Oh hey, there is a second line to the topic

OK, obviously not just me. :tongue: