Where did you sleep on the bus?

I'm 6'4" and luckily was skinny in my drum corps days, so I usually slept in the seat aisle, amid spilled soda and garbage. But hey! I could stretch out!

Did you sleep in the seat?

In the luggage rack?

Across a couple seats?

In the "living room" area in the back of the bus?

In the aisle?

Under the seats?

Cuddled with your seat partner?

Against the bathroom wall?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the floor..either across the center ailse or in it... :shutup:

Mostly across seats or in the isle. :shutup:

I tried to sleep under the seats once - yeah, not so good.

I'm just a little claustrophobic!

I'm 6'4" and luckily was skinny in my drum corps days.......

Are you kidding? Did you know any "fat" kids in drum corps?

I could never seem to sleep - I only napped - and always in my seat. We had others on the floor, and even in the racks overhead. The only place to spread out and sleep was my favorite gym floor in _________ (fill in the city and state).

Are you kidding? Did you know any "fat" kids in drum corps?

I could never seem to sleep - I only napped - and always in my seat. We had others on the floor, and even in the racks overhead. The only place to spread out and sleep was my favorite gym floor in _________ (fill in the city and state).

Yeah, we had a few in mine. I figured it was normal to have all shapes and sizes in a corps. Adding to that, they worked JUST AS HARD as anyone else in the corps.

Edited by apoch003

I slept under the seats. I was also 6'3" and skinny. I stopped sleeping under the seats when the bus made an emergency stop once and I slid from the middle of the bus all the way to the front. I still have nightmares about it. Especially since I wore glasses and I searched for an hour in the dark for them. Not fun. After that, since I was a vet, I got first dibs on the aisle.

The only place to spread out and sleep was my favorite gym floor in _________ (fill in the city and state).

Once I slept by a door (it was freakin hot! No AC) in a gym somewhere in Nebraska. Now, if you know anything about Nebraska you know that during the summer they have some of the biggest freakin' bugs in the world. Well, one ended up in my sleeping bag one night. I still get the willies thinking about it.

I slept in my seat. The floors were icchy enough; I didn't want to be down there if and when someone's cooler or soda spilled. Geesh.

I probably slept in every place there is to sleep.

In the seat

Across the seats

In the aisle

On the floor between the seats

Under the seats

In the luggage rack

Across the back window

In the doorway on the steps

In the bathroom

On the bathroom floor (ew)

Standing up

Still to this day, if I'm a passenger for a long trip in a car or van, or on a bus or plane, I fall asleep when it starts moving. Heck, I'm about to fall asleep right now! *SNORE* :shutup: