Of course, if not for 78 and 81, same could be said for 1st places:

76 - 1

77 - 1

78 - 3

79 - 1

80 - 1

Cadets were "runner-ups" to the Champions 4 times:

94, 95, 96, 97

of course, 96 was a tie, so they were third place. But they were runner-up four years in a row

81 - 2

82 - 1

Edited by perc2100

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regiment was 4th three times in a row 82-84
Which is why "I march in Phantom 'cuz I like 4th place" (sung to the 1812 Overture) was so popular. :thumbup:

The Bluecoats 6,6,6...6 thing is not in reference to placement. It is reference to the sop line from either 2000 or 2001, I can't remember which one, in which the nickname of the sop line was He11's Satans and we had 24 players, or 6,6,6, and 6. That was our hype for the year.

He11's Satans rule, 6,6,6...6!

Saw one of the Bluecoats from 97-01 mention Satan's run in his signature...6...6...6...and even a fourth 6?.

uhhhhh what? those must not have been the placements from those years in his signature.

...aaaaaaaaaaand then came 1985.

Saw one of the Bluecoats from 97-01 mention Satan's run in his signature...6...6...6...and even a fourth 6? Curious what the most number of years in a row in the same position is.

And no comments from you Cadets and Cavies (1-1-1)...SCV has you beat in 2nd 85-88. So four in a row takes the cake for SCV.

Blooo-boy, was Blooo 6th four in a row? If so you tie. Anyone else? Madison seemed to own the 6-7 slot for many years when Star got really good. Blue Knights has owned 10th and 8th over the years, but jumped around in between.

LOL!!! I laughed when I saw that. That 666 thing was not about placement. It's an inside joke from the 2001 soprano section! Ahh, that brought back memories! :thumbup:

EDIT: Woops, 709 already beat me to the explanation! Incidently, 709 is also an inside joke from the 2001 season!

Edited by ekleve

LOL!!! I laughed when I saw that. That 666 thing was not about placement. It's an inside joke from the 2001 soprano section! Ahh, that brought back memories! :thumbup:

EDIT: Woops, 709 already beat me to the explanation! Incidently, 709 is also an inside joke from the 2001 season!

Did that thing ever shut off Even?