So Much Emotion

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos to thirdcoast for the emotion - you're obviously very passionate about your corps and why not - they have a great tradition. :doh:

I'm just wondering whether or not you've had a few too many beers tonight? :w00t:

"To the others that did not believe in his vision yea yea yea you know who you are, hopkins, gibbs, downey, and all you others you know who you are were here and here we come." :w00t:

Not cool.

Yes, I liike the Scouts, yes I too love ALL the shows and think that people who miss the D2/3 shows are truly missing something, but what the heck are you trying to convey? I don't think I understood anything. I now see why the mods cut your posts, if they ramble with no real point visible to anybody but hyroglyphic majors, there is no point in taking up their space. But, yes,Go SCOUTS..... :w00t:

NO..but I have noticed a lot on non-sensical gibberish!!

I'm surprised your status is listed as DCP veteran and you haven't noticed this. The emotion surrounding the corps is the reason that I've wanted to march there since my first drum corps experience (Murfreesboro 2005) I personally have noticed that Madison tends to have members that are more passionate about what they do than a lot of other corps, not to say that other corps aren't passionate about what they do, but I believe that Madison is one of the corps that take it the extra mile. A good example of this comes from the high level of vet return rates. I don't believe that most corps would go through all the stuff that these guys went through last season and retain 90% of their eligible vets. The whole vibe around the corps is extraordinary and I can't wait to be a part of the history.

-Weedy

I didn't mean to come off as being offensive, but when you said "No" to the question that you quoted from thirdcoast's post, I did think you meant you didn't see the emotion from any members. Sorry if I came off as being offensive.

-Weedy

I didn't mean to come off as being offensive, but when you said "No" to the question that you quoted from thirdcoast's post, I did think you meant you didn't see the emotion from any members. Sorry if I came off as being offensive.

-Weedy

No need to apologize. Perhaps my post was unclear. Not nearly as unclear as thirdcoast however!! Best of luck in the New Year to you and the Madision Scouts (also one of my all-time favorites).

hey jason. hope you had a great holiday. As far as your post. i could'nt agree with you more on you sentiment. :w00t:

stay warm and ill seeyou at jan camp. (i'll be there sunday. have to work fri and sat)

take care

What I see is the degredation of the English language in today's society...