2008 Programs, DIV 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard that the Blue Devils are doing.........................................

Barney: The Purple Dinosaur Chronicles

Seriously.

YES! Finally, I have been waiting for BD to do that show! :tongue:

There is no point hiding it anymore... the show has been leaked. I can't wait to perform "Variations on a Theme by Prince"

-Weedy

Even though I am against amplification, it would be cool to hear such a show start out with a little narration....

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to do this thing called life. Electric word, life, that means forever, and that's a mighty long time. But I'm here to tell you, there's something else. The afterworld..."

Then kick it with "Let's Go Crazy"!

And no, "Darling Nicki" would not be allowed...well, maybe just for an all-female corps. :tongue:

congratulations.

there are probably like 3 people on this board who care.

~>conner

Well, I'm one of the three.

I'm equally annoyed by vauge show titles. I like to be the one who tells other people what the show's all about, and how can I do that with one-word titles? :lol:

Well, I'm one of the three.

I'm equally annoyed by vauge show titles. I like to be the one who tells other people what the show's all about, and how can I do that with one-word titles? :lol:

I wasn't really taking a shot at the vauge title thing, I was more irritated with the tone of his post.

~>conner