DCI partners with Aerobed

What do I do with my Ozark Trail air bed?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make a bunch of holes in it and buy an Aerobed. :thumbup:

You roll into the housing site at 3 am and you're ready to collapse on the gym floor... and what's stopping you from sleeping? WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRR people filling their air matresses. :thumbup:

I actually quite like the sound.

You roll into the housing site at 3 am and you're ready to collapse on the gym floor... and what's stopping you from sleeping? WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRR people filling their air matresses. :thumbup:

:sumo: :bla: :angry::mat: :mat: :lol::thumbup::lol::thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

angry smilies right back at you (and anyone who may share your sentiments).

get over it.

I actually quite like the sound.

Agreed. If a silly little thing like a drone keeps you awake at that hour on tour, you probably arent working hard enough :lol:

:thumbup:

I am NOTTT bringing mine on tour , half the time i didnt even fill it , i just slept .

Give me a break, it takes like 2 minutes for a bed to be filled up. If your one who is bothered by it, walk in later or spend some more time in the restroom before going to sleep.

I slept on my Aerobed everyday of the summer because I care about the quality of sleep I get.