DCP-I 9 Season Discussion

Wow!

Star of Hawaii, that's some hot stuff. Outpacing the competition by over a point!

get used to it! Its typical for them! VERY tough corps!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for asking, I have been gone for a few days (Wind Orchestra tour), and I was wondering how things were going! Looks like my groups are doing well. It looks like nothing has updated yet, so hopefully this can take affect before scores are posted, so we can get our changes in.

Even though it says that I was able to make changes. Looks like Jeff and John have it working.

Again, at this time you can change 2 captions per day for your div 2/3 corps ONLY!! After the scores for tonights show are posted, then you can change 2 per day for all corps.

I&E Results have been posted. Congrats to our winners!

Wow, some VERY tight scores among the top 3, then (gasp!) some actual SEPARATION to the next batch of corps!

Of course, Finals is anybody's ballgame, but I wouldn't be surprised by a Shadow repeat to break the CLASS sweep.

Kosmos made a strong jump up into 3rd (right where Providence and Velocity concluded their seasons) and is all ready to go for finals. We're not changing a thing!

and it looks like all of my corps are finished, OVT finishes in 14th this year, Storm Troopers finish in 9th, and in their inaugural season Coal Valley Storm finishes in 10th.

we're focusing our energy on getting everything ready for next season and cant wait to see what it has in store. :guinesssmilie:

Congrats to Les Blanc and CCR!! Way to go Gary. Great job by your corps.

Visual performance hurt us last night but Hawaii finished with Silver for second consecutive season. That's 2 Golds and 2 Silvers in their last 4 D2 seasons.

Cross had similar visual issues but a respectable 4th place finish.

Edited by StarOrg

Scores have been posted. Congrats to our Div 1 Champion!!

Congrats to Kosmos, and to ALL DCP-I corps who participated in finals.

Tri-Color was certainly not expecting a 3rd place finish last night. They members are wondering, had they kept their visual and music the same from the night before, if that would have mattered? or if the changes were the extra juice that was able to get them to where they were last night. Each year the corps gets fired up about the organization, and this will surely put more steam in the engine for next years corps.

Woohoo! 3 time, 3 time, 3 time champions! :rolleyes:

Congrats to all the finalist corps for putting on their best shows of the season last night, and to Jeff and John for making this another great season for DCPI. Can't wait for Season 10- or should that be "Season X"? :laughing: