DCP-I 9 Season Discussion

The Lakers are ecstatic about their Canadian Open crown. Too bad it only amounts to .75 place American. :thumbup:

OUCH!!!!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're the one who walked off with the trophy. Toby was looking all around for it after retreat. We were wondering why the Great Lakers were the last to leave the field.

I swear I didnt touch it!!!!

The Lakers are ecstatic about their Canadian Open crown. Too bad it only amounts to .75 place American. :unsure:

Actually, with the value of the dollar these days...

Actually, with the value of the dollar these days...

You're right, it's about at 1:1. :unsure:

Congrats to those in Div 2/3 who moved on to Semi-Finals! Div 2/3 directors may now make 1 change per day... with a max of 2 captions being changed.

Has the allowance been changed to allow another change since we had the increase to max points on Fri.? The system still says 1 change every 7 days and it hasn't been a week since my last change. I other words, still having problems. :unsure:

Wow!

Star of Hawaii, that's some hot stuff. Outpacing the competition by over a point!

Wow!

Star of Hawaii, that's some hot stuff. Outpacing the competition by over a point!

Thanks Chris. They did come out smoking last night. It helped to go on last. Hope this continues but sure competition/judging will get tougher.

Like Cross in D3, that was a squeaker.

Has the allowance been changed to allow another change since we had the increase to max points on Fri.? The system still says 1 change every 7 days and it hasn't been a week since my last change. I other words, still having problems. :tongue:

Thanks for asking, I have been gone for a few days (Wind Orchestra tour), and I was wondering how things were going! Looks like my groups are doing well. It looks like nothing has updated yet, so hopefully this can take affect before scores are posted, so we can get our changes in.