** 2008 Renegades -- Drum Major Announcement

In the Dark City Universe, reality shall change three times.

Each reality shall represent a complete and total shift of time, space and dimension.

After the most intensive drum major audition process in Renegades history, it became apparent that when reality changes in Dark City, everything must change.

Thus, the 2008 Renegades are not having a drum major... the Renegades are having three drum majors.

Each drum major shall be a character in Dark City of equal powers, and each one will control one reality. During the realities they do not control, the drum major will be a character or other performer, to be determined by the Dark City storyboard.

I am proud to announce that the drum majors for the 2008 San Francisco Renegades are

Lolita Tabujara

Darnell Johnson

and David Powell.

Thank you to all of our valuable and dedicated members who auditioned. Any one of you could very easily be the a drum major of a world champion drum corps, and you made the decision process very, very difficult ... which resulted in a fantastic addition to our design process and show concept. THANK YOU.

I am proud to announce that the drum majors for the 2008 San Francisco Renegades are

Lolita Tabujara

Darnell Johnson

and David Powell.

I will be requesting a pronunciation guide for that first name. :thumbup:

Fran

In the Dark City Universe, reality shall change three times.

Each reality shall represent a complete and total shift of time, space and dimension.

After the most intensive drum major audition process in Renegades history, it became apparent that when reality changes in Dark City, everything must change.

Thus, the 2008 Renegades are not having a drum major... the Renegades are having three drum majors.

Each drum major shall be a character in Dark City of equal powers, and each one will control one reality. During the realities they do not control, the drum major will be a character or other performer, to be determined by the Dark City storyboard.

Lolita Tabujara

Darnell Johnson

and David Powell.

Thank you to all of our valuable and dedicated members who auditioned. Any one of you could very easily be the a drum major of a world champion drum corps, and you made the decision process very, very difficult ... which resulted in a fantastic addition to our design process and show concept. THANK YOU.

ttiwwp.gif

ttiwwp.gif

Dude, chill. :thumbup:

Here are the three very talented drum majors of Dark City --

Darnell

http://bp3.blogger.com/_FvhlqYtytGg/R4sD3Z...-h/IMG_0359.JPG

David

http://bp2.blogger.com/_FvhlqYtytGg/R4sFmJ...-h/IMG_0353.JPG

... and Lolita

http://bp2.blogger.com/_FvhlqYtytGg/R4sIjJ...600-h/photo.jpg

Edited by drumlaw80

Or just go look at the pics on Lee's blog. :thumbup:

Edited by SaraNYC

I will be requesting a pronunciation guide for that first name. :thumbup:

Fran

Lo-lee-ta

ta-boo-har-ah

... I think thats right ..... marched with her 3 years now and never though to ask always called her Lo

Or just go look at the pics on Lee's blog. :thumbup:

What an amazing coincidence that they all wore black for their auditions. :shutup: