Looking to March an Open Class Corps

Im pretty sure that the Vanguard Cadets are looking for horns. For more info, go here.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the Pensacola, Florida area, but I'll pretty much go wherever.

Looking to march Cymbals/Bass.

I'm in the Pensacola, Florida area, but I'll pretty much go wherever.

Looking to march Cymbals/Bass.

Teal Sound is holding camp this weekend at Middleburg HS. If you are interested in auditioning, contact Terrell Smith, Percussion Caption Head, at terrell@tealsound.org

The 2008 Targets Drum & Bugle Corps from Springfield, Massachusetts are enjoying an exciting winter season, with lots of growth, energy and enthusiasm. They have openings in the Brass, Percussion, and Color Guard sections, and have announced auditions for Drum Major.

February Rehearsals include: February 10 - 12:00 - 5:00 P.M. . . . . . . CAMP WEEKEND: February 16 - 17 . . . . . February 24 - 12:00 5:00 P.M.

Brass players, bring your mouthpiece and writing implements. Drummers, bring sticks and pads if you have them, and writing implements. Color Guard can bring equipment if they want to, but equipment will be provided. Bring something to write with. All participants need to wear sneakers for Drill Rehearsal, which takes places at every rehearsal!

The Targets are performing selections from “The 13th Warrior.” “The 13th Warrior” is a 1999 action film starring Antonio Banderas with original music by Jerry Goldsmith. Corps Director Dave Covington says, “Targets are looking for a very positive season, and looking forward to have some fun!”

Join the Targets as they prepare for the 2008 season - and tour! Openings exist in all sections. Targets were reorganized in late 1995, joined Drum Corps International Division II/III in 2000, and will compete in Open Class in 2008.

For additional information, go to the TARGETS WEBSITEor call Dave Covington at: 413-348-6040. Check out the TARGETS REHEARSAL & TOUR SCHEDULE

VK is also looking for a few more horns and guard.

If interested, send us an email at info@vkyao.org

You can also go to our website at Interested form and fill out the form.

JOIN US for a very "thrillin" 2008

Edited by VKSEC

Targets Drum and Bugle Corps in Springfield Massachusetts currently have some opening in the Color Guard and Percussion(Battery) Sections. Percussion spots are bass drummer, and snare drummer. Availability in the Brass section is limited, but negotiable.

Please visit Targets website, www.targetsdbc.org, and contact Dave the Director. Or email me at nikkidrumz1@aol.com. Or you can visit us on Sundays 12-5 @ Greenleaf Community Center 12-5 in Springfield Mass.

Thanks!

Nicole Asselin

Percussion Caption Head Targets Drum Corps 99-Present

Hey, if you live in New York, or close by in East Jersey check out Network. They are financially competitive, and offer various types of performance based enhancement programs, besides offering the Drum & Bugle Corps experience. Real cool staff and friendly atmosphere.

Here's the web-site

www.networkcorps.org