YOU can nominate someone to the DCI Hall of Fame

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most deserving, by far, of anyone so far listed on this thread...Maurice "Moe" Knox. :laughing::devil::devil:

I definitely believe that Marty Hurley, former percussion arranger/composer for Phantom Regiment, as well as several other great corps should be in the DCI Hall of Fame.

Dennis

I'd like to see Rondo and Marty Hurley this year, then Brandt Crocker and Scott Johnson in 2009. BTW, anyone know why Robbie Robinson from the Crossmen in the 70s and early 80s is not in the HOF?

I totally agree on the nomination of Marty Hurley. Way over due! Nothing against Scott, but Marty had been around the activity for a long time and has really paid his dues.

I totally agree on the nomination of Marty Hurley. Way over due! Nothing against Scott, but Marty had been around the activity for a long time and has really paid his dues.

Nothing against Marty Hurley but do you have any idea how long Scott Johnson has been around the activity?

I can tell you this much... I marched with him in 1971.

j/k: Maybe it was the Neal Hefti'ish drum part to the New World Largo that is keeping him out. :laughing:

Love to see him and Johnson both make it.

Okay...many of you believe many people should be in the Hall of Fame. Now it's up to you to nominate them and gather letters of support by February 15. Go for it!