Barbara Haring Update

Fran and Barb,

This is really great to hear how Barbara is progressing.............. Putting back together someone who is such a great person cannot be that easy ! She has too many great things about her so it will take time to get it right. like a fine wine. :tongue:

Here is to more great news and I will be sure to march my kilt off on St. Patty's Day as a salute to Barbara.

Hope to see you soon !

Eddie G.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fran,

Living down here in Florida sort of keeps us out of the Drum Corps Loop! Happy to hear that Barbara is on the mend. Sounds like she looks at the glass half full and that's most of the battle. Take it from someone who knows..attitude makes a difference. Please send our best and know that our drum corps years were some of our best! Hope to see you at the Grand Prix. we try to go to one competiton a year.

Susan Zellea (former CABS souvie lady)

WOO HOO! Thanks for the good news update, Fran!!!

Francesca and I will thinking of you both ...

LOL...... a quick addition to the latest about Barbara.....

Last Saturday we got back home after going out to dinner with our Sunriser friends Tony and Donna White.

I got Barbara in her wheelchair and went to boost the chair up over the curb out in front of ourhouse.... well, the wheelchair's wheels kinda got stuck, and Barbara slid out of the chair onto the ground!

She was not hurt...... and so I got her back up on her feet and then had a temporary mind cramp.... what to do next???? How in the heck do I get her back in the wheelchair???? We both started laughing.

So here we were, standing up holding onto each other, laughing out loud, until we figured out our next move, into the wheelchair and into the house!!!!

Barbara blamed it on her "drinking" that day.... after all, she had two glasses of iced tea at dinner. Two iced teas and she was OUT OF CONTROL... LOL !!!!!

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring

Last Saturday we got back home after going out to dinner with our Sunriser friends Tony and Donna White.

I got Barbara in her wheelchair and went to boost the chair up over the curb out in front of ourhouse.... well, the wheelchair's wheels kinda got stuck, and Barbara slid out of the chair onto the ground!

She was not hurt...... and so I got her back up on her feet and then had a temporary mind cramp.... what to do next???? How in the heck do I get her back in the wheelchair???? We both started laughing.

So here we were, standing up holding onto each other, laughing out loud, until we figured out our next move, into the wheelchair and into the house!!!!

Barbara blamed it on her "drinking" that day.... after all, she had two glasses of iced tea at dinner. Two iced teas and she was OUT OF CONTROL... LOL !!!!!

Fran

Why is it that it's becoming increasingly obvious that you shouldn't be let out without adult supervision? And it appears that Barb is just the adult to provide it!!!

It's wonderful to hear that she continues to improve day after day.

Andy

Fran

Fran:

Laughter. It's such a great thing to hear about!

Please know that the Brigadiers family continues to offer our support, good thoughts, and prayers for you and yours!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers