FEB. Camp MADISON style!

Don't worry about it.

:whip:

wow...

15818808-1.png

edit: sorry about the UNedited version that slipped in... my mistake. I fixed...

Edited by GGarrett

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

"KyMello07", thank you so kindly for your interpretation and setting me straight. I know at my krankety old age I can be a little knee-jerk.....you know, looking for my "instruments of pain"......"thinkin about callen up the boyz"......"you know, takin a ride"......."payen a visit"......Do ya get it!! Or do I gots ta spells it out fo ya? But really, if your worried for the guys health "Forget-a-bod-it"!...........Just having a little fun at my Brothers expense!

Jerry H.

I kno you guys were just sharing some brotherly love, Just wanted to throw that in there in case anyone doesnt realize the "humor" there. BTW i love talking to you alumni guys. You guys are the ones who inspired me to be in drum corps and are a lot of fun to talk to. Basically when i was younger you guys were like heroes to me.

Edited by KyMello07

I like this kid!!!

I kno you guys were just sharing some brotherly love, Just wanted to through that in there in case anyone doesnt realize the "humor" there. BTW i love talking to you alumni guys. You guys are the ones who inspired me to be in drum corps and are a lot of fun to talk to. Basically when i was younger you guys were like heroes to me.

I kno you guys were just sharing some brotherly love, Just wanted to throw that in there in case anyone doesnt realize the "humor" there. BTW i love talking to you alumni guys. You guys are the ones who inspired me to be in drum corps and are a lot of fun to talk to. Basically when i was younger you guys were like heroes to me.

KyMello07,

Hey'z, I thinks I'm comin lookin for you'z too! Glad to see your on board this year for the greatest ride of your life! Live LARGE, do it right as only Madison can deliver!........I'll make it a point to introduce myself at the next camp.

Sincerely,

Jerry H.

MYNWA

KyMello07,

Hey'z, I thinks I'm comin lookin for you'z too! Glad to see your on board this year for the greatest ride of your life! Live LARGE, do it right as only Madison can deliver!........I'll make it a point to introduce myself at the next camp.

Sincerely,

Jerry H.

MYNWA

Alright I look forward to meeting you. I'm the second mello with the bald spot and from KY.

Maybe...but if they do, you can bet it will still kick major ###!! Lol

i heard the scouts are playing music from the care bears this year.......

i heard the scouts are playing music from the care bears this year.......

You heard wrong. It's Teddy Bears' Picnic.