FEB. Camp MADISON style!

Yeah, and I've noticed that whenever Phantom does poorly, they always play classical the next year.

...and BD always follows a weak year by playing Jazz.

...and Pioneer follows up a bad year with an Irish theme show.

...and Cavaliers always follow a Billy Joel year with a Samurai show.

:tongue:

haha I was gonna say the same thing!

"phantom's doing classical??! Gosh- freakin-dangit!!!"

*kicks dog*

:music:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and thanks for wasting our time with your mean spirited reply. :tongue:

I'm pretty sure you're the guy who's just waiting anxiously for them to indeed announce the show, so you can rip it to shreds, right?

Not really.

More interested in the top 12 corps.

Then why is the only corps that you and LL always talk about The Crossmen?

Don't start trashing Madison.

WAS not trashing.

First , was interested in post.

was sent to a site that said it was about the 2008 program.

was not . all it said was they are playing LATIN MUSIC.

Then SCERPELLA :tongue: and GGarrett :music: pounded me for being sent to a bogus site.

along with gjdavistuba :sad: .

I was being trashed.

this is why members should not post.

I WAS A MADISON SCOUTS FAN .

Gee Latin . So what else is new?

Whenever Madison does bad they always play Latin the next year or some form of it.

thanks for waisting my time to read that. :tongue:

Among other things, I would guess because they do it so well and most corps fans over the age of 25 like it.

Everybody has their wheelhouse, whether its style, types of composer, visual sgnature etc etc. Madison isnt any different and Im trying to figure out whats illogical about going to something you know instead of something new after a down year.

I agree that camp report was bereft of any useful information. By now everyone should have announced their programs, heck Scouts should do what Cadets have done numerous times, bring in the judges to "educate" them about the show theyll be doing.

... and thanks for wasting our time with your mean spirited reply. :music:

I'm pretty sure you're the guy who's just waiting anxiously for them to indeed announce the show, so you can rip it to shreds, right?

Yeah, and I've noticed that whenever Phantom does poorly, they always play classical the next year.

...and BD always follows a weak year by playing Jazz.

...and Pioneer follows up a bad year with an Irish theme show.

...and Cavaliers always follow a Billy Joel year with a Samurai show.

:lol:

I counted near 45 or 50 Madison shows with a latin form of music included.
Not really.

More interested in the top 12 corps.

WAS not trashing.

First , was interested in post.

was sent to a site that said it was about the 2008 program.

was not . all it said was they are playing LATIN MUSIC.

Then SCERPELLA :sad: and GGarrett :sad: pounded me for being sent to a bogus site.

along with gjdavistuba :lol: .

I was being trashed.

this is why members should not post.

I WAS A MADISON SCOUTS FAN .

"pounded" you? I suggest you thicken your skin a little there young fella.

As you can see above... YOU came in and slammed a guy who directed to you at least a clue of what was being played (you called it a "bogus" site)... and then dissed the entire 2007 effort as "bad" by saying "whenever Madison does bad they play Latin the next year or some form of it." Then you felt it necessary to add "thanks for wasting my time..."

Angry much? Why even reply to the post if it didn't answer your question? Just move along...

When I called you out on it, you just felt it absolutely necessary to AGAIN come back and basically diss the entire Madison Scouts 2007 AND 2008 members by implying you only concern yourself with "top 12 corps." Hey bud... YOU did the trashing first.

OK... maybe you were misunderstood. But perhaps BEFORE you imply any year was "bad" so that's why any corps will fall back on what's worked... or you decide to insult an entire corps over someone sending you to a "bogus site" ... you should think twice about the choice of words. I was ready to leave it alone, in that your posts were enough for most to see what was what.

And if you going to give up on being a fan of a corp because of posts in a forum such as this, I might question your "fan" status anyway. Just my opinion.

Agreed. He/she made their bias clear with that post. And on that note, I'd like to add this:

Nothing makes me prouder at this moment than seeing discussion of the corps generating such emotion. That's one thing I've always loved about the scouts...they are so polarizing! Love 'em or hate 'em, there's rarely any indifference toward the corps. I love the haters. I love scrapping with them. So I say, bring it on! Let 'em hate on the Scouts...they only wish the could be as popular as we are. :)

And as far as top 12 corps go, I believe the Scouts have been finalists for every year of DCI's existance but a couple. So, when discussing the Scouts, you ARE talking about a top 12 corps!

Edited by BigBadMadMan

Agreed. He/she made their bias clear with that post. And on that note, I'd like to add this:

Nothing makes me prouder at this moment than seeing discussion of the corps generating such emotion. That's one thing I've always loved about the scouts...they are so polarizing! Love 'em or hate 'em, there's rarely any indifference toward the corps. I love the haters. I love scrapping with them. So I say, bring it on! Let 'em hate on the Scouts...they only wish the could be as popular as we are. :)

And as far as top 12 corps go, I believe the Scouts have been finalists for every year of DCI's existance but a couple. So, when discussing the Scouts, you ARE talking about a top 12 corps!

Ha! amen to that!

I find all this highly entertaining :tongue:

It's March 2 :music: