Independent Open

Musical_Spinner

So what do you guys think of IO this year?

I am really digging what's going on out west with Diamante and Rhapsody. VERY nice.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE? :doh:

how about a description of the programs,some thoughts,accounting or characterizations from this class.or at least something more than "nice"!

Edited by dugg

NICE? :doh:

how about a description of the programs,some thoughts,accounting or characterizations from this class.or at least something more than "nice"!

I can tell you, i watched alter ego, and thought i was watching centergrove 2004! same music, angels, wearing white, similiar in many ways i think. thoughts? In a year where old shows are rehashed, is this another song to add to the growing list of songs or ideas redone?

I can tell you, i watched alter ego, and thought i was watching centergrove 2004! same music, angels, wearing white, similiar in many ways i think. thoughts? In a year where old shows are rehashed, is this another song to add to the growing list of songs or ideas redone?

maybe they are cg's alter ego :doh:

perhaps royalties may be paid to the grove design staff :doh: .i loved center grove 2004 "luxe aeterna"!it was glorious! one of my favorites!

Edited by dugg

perhaps they are cg's alter ego :doh:

perhaps royalties may be paid and all copyright infringement aside i loved center grove 2004 "luxe aeterna"!it wass glorious! one of my favorites!

Oh dugg. . . it's happenening more and more this season :( I like your royalties ideas...and yes . . .CG 2004 was indeed glorious!

I still can't get over the first guard we noticed in this sad pattern. . .

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

I'm an official Black Gold Ubber Fan after watching that show this weekend! So fantastic.

YES YES YES! I love it! What a great show, easily their best ever! The ending is gorgeous!

I'm an official Black Gold Ubber Fan after watching that show this weekend! So fantastic.

I still have special place in my heart for their "Dig Down Deep" show. . . when was that...99? maybe?

But, I have to agree. . .Black Gold has one of the best shows I've seen this year...on all levels.. .though I think the ending is too abrupt. That said, they will be a fan and judge favorite. . .bank on it! :-)

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay