SCV 2001 & "The Untouchables"

The opening 'lullaby' theme played in the pit was from the train station scene in the "Untouchables". I recently rewatched the "Untouchables" and immediately recognized the lullaby theme. It never crossed my mind that they were connected. Yet another Bravo to SCV!

Cheers, :tic:

Sean

:worthy:

... the untouchables?

Yep, the Kevin Costner/Sean Connery flick from the 80s. During the train station scene, Costner is helping a mother pull her tank-heavy baby carriage up the steps of the station's main entrance. The lullaby which the SCV pit used to intro the show plays during that scene.

Yep! It's called the "Machine Gun lullaby" and I have searched all over for a recording of it. It does not appear on the soundtrack or any other media formats.

Does anyone have any idea where I could purchase a copy?

Great show from start to finish.

my favorite

... the untouchables?

I saw 'The Untouchables' in a theatre on State Street in Madison, WI while on tour in 1987......we were enroute to Stillwater but took an few hours free in Madison so the drivers could sleep.

Great plan.........except that I was one of the drivers. I couldn't sleep so I went to the movie.

Yep! It's called the "Machine Gun lullaby" and I have searched all over for a recording of it. It does not appear on the soundtrack or any other media formats.

Does anyone have any idea where I could purchase a copy?

It's on my copy of the soundtrack, which is by Ennio Morricone. It's track 13, and it shows as very cheap used on Amazon. Don't know if it's on iTunes.