Drum Corps Survivor final round

Final Round  

243 members have voted

1. 1. please read rules!

• Phantom Regiment
    • Santa Clara Vanguard

Just because you point your toe while doing 8 to 5 does not make it a jazz "run". :withstupid:

I was thinking something along the same lines. Did they do a jazz run? Sure. Did it encompass a large amount of the show (06 or 07)? I don't think it is even close.

I guess I assume too munh in that an normal person would be able to tell the difference. I guess you can't. And as far as who beats who, taking a potshot at a corps thats trying to get better and survive is pretty low.

Potshot? You called them dirty.

Just because you point your toe while doing 8 to 5 does not make it a jazz "run". :withstupid:

You might want to watch the video again more closely before saying that, or ask a marching member. You know what assumptions do...

It's supposed to be based on the 2007 show...usually, though, it comes down to a popularity contest the final few rounds.

Not necessarily. Had BD and SCV been the final two I would have voted BD FTW.

You might want to watch the video again more closely before saying that, or ask a marching member. You know what assumptions do...

I'm a big fan of that show, but that has to have been a 6-5 at best for the majority of the hornline.