Drum Corps Survivor final round

Final Round  

243 members have voted

1. 1. please read rules!

• Phantom Regiment
    • Santa Clara Vanguard

I'm a big fan of that show, but that has to have been a 6-5 at best for the majority of the hornline.

Agreed.

But PR's show was still better than SCV, IMO. At least, more memorable anyways.

I would just like to say that I unfortunately did not read the new rule for this. I voted for SCV by accident. Just letting you all know.

I've heard this happens a lot in the National Elections as well. :withstupid:

You might want to watch the video again more closely before saying that, or ask a marching member. You know what assumptions do...

Speaking of assumptions.

I've watched it several times in person and on my computer. I've also talked to a marching member, one of my students. We actually give him #### about the PR "Jazz run" all the time. He's quite a good sport about it.

So, you were saying?

IN THIS ROUND VOTE FOR WHO YOU WANT TO WIN, not who you want to be eliminated.

in the last round Crown was eliminated, leaving the final round to SCV and Phantom Regiment... vote for who you want to win the 1 million dollar award.

go!

~>conner

You know, now that you have put it in writing in a public forum, you have to pay it to the winner. It's the law!!

:withstupid:

I'm a big fan of that show, but that has to have been a 6-5 at best for the majority of the hornline.

It's a 5 to 5 at least (if not more) for a majority. The only exception is that there are some in the low brass that moved last in the whole thing that just ended up having the shortest distance to travel.

Speaking of assumptions.

I've watched it several times in person and on my computer. I've also talked to a marching member, one of my students. We actually give him #### about the PR "Jazz run" all the time. He's quite a good sport about it.

So, you were saying?

Well, it really varied for different people. I knew many people who were doing a true 4 to 5 as well. There are always examples of both. So I guess you could argue to not generalize...

Well, it really varied for different people. I knew many people who were doing a true 4 to 5 as well. There are always examples of both. So I guess you could argue to not generalize...

Really?

From my point of view, the largest step size I saw was MAYBE a 5-5.

And to be quite honest with you, a 4-5 isn't even a really large step size.

Now 3 to 5. Thats when you start to die. haha.

And to whomever said that they were jazz running their entire show : Are you joking? Just the same as every corps, there was lots of marching, mixed with a FEW times where they jazz ran, and step sizes that quite frankly aren't even that large.

Great corps. But just because they are the mighty Phantom Regiment doesn't mean one should blow their achievements out of proportion.

Enough people who are fans of my own corps do that, so it is quite annoying when other people do it as well.

i love phantom 07, hence......phantom 07.