Ghost Riders prepare to invade Harrisburg

Well then, if you go an I go, maybe I might see you there?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I will again try to bring this back to topic. The Ghost Riders are the newly crowned MCA Western New York Champions! I made the decision myself.

Donny

Congratulations! As the reigning Northwestern PA Mini Corps Champions, we welcome you to the club!

I think that its good that we can all be the MCA Champions and choose what show we want to call the "Championships". That makes things alot easier.

Donny

Donny, Are you guys going to play "Rio" this year? Should I transpose the G part to B flat or not bother.

Mikey B. Everybody has a copy of DA's "Rio"......Bb part is probably out there somewhere that someone is willing to send to you. You might try Yamaha or Dynasty......I think a copy comes with the horn :thumbup:

I am thinking about banning Rio with Cheesey Poots being allowed back in the fold.

I am thinking about banning Rio with Cheesey Poots being allowed back in the fold.

Thats right, Cheeseman hates Rio. No Tri-bass parts for him. See what happens when you go the B flat? Even "Rio" gets complicated. Well, I guess we better get this mini corps thing out of the way. I can't wait to hear your new sound. If we can't win, I hope its you guys. West is best! ($1 to one of the Renegade phreaks)

Edited by Mike_B