I miss The Study

What ever happened to the world(or where they open? or a?) group, The Study, from Bassett, Virginia? I loved their 2003 "Phobia" show. Gosh Duffy is a genius and my guard loves "7 Deadly Sins". I thought that they were pretty successful so why'd they fold? Just wondering, anyone know?

Edited by xXThRowTHeFlaGXx

They sure did plow on thru each class too - A in 2002, open in 2003, world in 2004. they were a GREAT group!

I loved the 7 deadly sins show too. Who didn't want one of those fab dollar bill flags?

I hung out with them a couple of times between 02-05 and they were great people to be around. We competed against them those years and we had a great time going against each other. It was fun, I do miss those days. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

i believe that michael and katie townsend where a huge influence at "the study" and contributed significantly to the success of this guard.a few years after they left the program and relocated to indiana this wonderful guard soon slipped into the history books.

Edited by dugg

The Mozart year was my first year in guard and both my instructors were in it. AMAZING guard to watch. I have no idea why they folded. but Duffy lives in North Carolina now and works with West Johnston High school

• 7 months later...