Countdown results!

At least I can fast forward through the Cadets performances. There is no way I can sit through "the friggin' zone" again...

Hey, DVD players are different than VHS players -- look at your remote -- it's should have a skip button included. :tongue:

Now you know that, you can totally miss video of something that is so painful for you. :tongue:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about staying home - grilling a steak, and breaking out my "Classic Countdown" DVDs from 2005 and 2006. At least I can fast forward through the Cadets performances. There is no way I can sit through "the friggin' zone" again...

Yeah I mean...I mean theres so much narration and singing in Kill Bill, Liquid, Dancer, Vertigo, Mirrors / Medea, White Rabbit, Garden, Diaspora.... Oh WAIT!!!. None of those songs have ANY new or controversial elements whatsoever.??? What's that you say??? in 2005 vocals only occur in less than 10% of the show. WOW!!! All that, AND its one of the best hornlines, drumlines, and, guards of all time???.... I dont know, those 45 combined seconds of talking make it way too rough....

Seriously though, one day I'm going to start a topic called "Name your favorite paradiddle ever played by a matched grip all-female drumline in the early 80's", and see how long it takes for you to insert some rubbish about the cadets from the past 3 years. You seem to make a game out of it, so maybe I should too...

Actually, Boo will be going this year.

You live for these moments, dont you? :tongue:

The only performance I disagree with was BD '07. Great show, just preferred '06 over it. Kinda surprised Coats '07 made it. I love that show, just really liked the '05 show much much more.

Oh and BigSnareline........have you EVER said anything good about Cadets. It seems like every single thread you post in, you manage to bring up how they are atrocities on the field. Is it really that painful to watch one of the best performed shows of all time (Cadets '05)?

meh... produced expected results for the format. I prefer the old format much better. I have seen all of these shows live and own them all on DVD. I'll be staying home, not because I don't like the shows, but because it's not worth the money to drive to see them (especially when I own them all).

Edited by soccerguy315