A question to the members of the Cadets of the last few years

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I am an old schooler when it comes to drum corps...at least I've been around it a long time...and in 2006 (the year of the tables of female singer?) my son (age 20) and I both enjoyed Cadets more than any other show. My daughter was in Surf and we still liked Cadets more. That show just sucked us in and we found ourselves glued to the field the entire show. I was really skeptical that year before seeing the show and after reading everyone else's comments, but the more we saw your show, the more we liked it...until it became our favorite of the summer..so Kudos to you...

Thanks...I knew someone had to like it :worthy:

Chris,

You got that wrong. We only had lobster on Tuesday and Thursday nights!

Tony Taylor

Y'all were spoiled. In '85 we only got fillet mignon.

Y'all were spoiled. In '85 we only got fillet mignon.

We had that at cadets....oh wait, that was actually the leftover meatloaf that someone thought would be a good idea to turn into taco salad. Dont get me wrong, I love taco salad, but meatloaf flavored taco salad is not something I would try again.

We had that at cadets....oh wait, that was actually the leftover meatloaf that someone thought would be a good idea to turn into taco salad. Dont get me wrong, I love taco salad, but meatloaf flavored taco salad is not something I would try again.

Yeah, anything meatloaf flavored as a leftover is never good eats!

Chris,

You got that wrong. We only had lobster on Tuesday and Thursday nights!

Tony Taylor

DUH!!! Of course! How I get my history incorrect. And the fine crystal was used on Saturday's or just Second Tour?

DUH!!! Of course! How I get my history incorrect. And the fine crystal was used on Saturday's or just Second Tour?

You must have spent too much time out at Simpson Chapel, you killed too many brain cells! :worthy:

To my knowledge Star was never controversial because of their shows, ie. music, design, etc...

Star's '93 show, their last, was quite controversial at the time.