Drum Corps.....The Movie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Hopkins - Gary Busey (that would be fun)

LMAO seeing how since his cycle accident decades ago, Busey can't stop himself from saying the first thing that pops in his mouth. GHs proposals might seem tame by comparision.

".. stripper poles.... that's what people like to see.... stripper poles..."

Edit: Michael Chiklis - "The Shield", Ben Grimm/Thing in "Fantastic Four" movies, anytime you need a blad husky "heavy" type. As long as he doesn't channel Curly Howard from the "Three Stooges" TV movie from a few years back. :tongue:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Brant Crocker - Chris Crocker

Whinyfag.jpg

Brant Crocker - Michael Buffer

<Anthony Hopkins as Donnie Van Doren>

"Ahhh, do you know, young lady, what happened to the last person who challenged me on 'Breathe - Dah'? It's a very interesting story...you'll like this...I gave him a small smile, and then invited him to my house for a long over due talk.

He welcomed the invitation, as he necessarily would, being a sycophant and a, how do you say? Brown Noser - yes. So he came over, and while he was waiting for dinner, I offered him a glass of Pinot Noir, which he of course accepted (because he would not want to appear rude...) but I'm sure he did not enjoy (his taste ran more toward 'the "red" stuff...). So, as I was saying - he was sitting there...slowly imbibing his Pinot Noir (completely wasted on him...good thing I used the "Gallo'...) - and eventually, the paralytic I'd dropped in just before serving took hold. I sat down to have our long awaited talk.

'You know', I said to him - not because I'm fond of such a grammatically poor construction, but because it would put him at ease, which of course he WAS at, since he could move not at all - "you really should not have challenged me on this aspect of brass playing. And I'm going to show you why. Are you interested in why you should not have done this? Of course you are - I can see it in your eyes. You should not have, because I will now remove the top of your skull, place various tender slices of your too-small brain into this table-top wok, and enjoy it with this - a far better varietal wine for tender brains, this Pinot Grigio...because, as I'm sure you do not know...brains are actually a very tender meat - much like shrimp, actually. Here...let me stop rambling on, and simply show you what I have in mind!"

Yeah - I'd say - GREAT CHOICE for Van Doren!