How old was the oldest member of an IW Guard Finalist

TKYR_FA1986

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were flyers around the UD Arena saying that Field of View was coming back next season. While I have no idea what their rehearsal schedule would be like, they would be the most logistical group to pursue from a geographic standpoint if they are again based out of West Chester, PA.

From what I understand, Field of View is planning to come out in IO.

Fahrenheit world had a member 41 this year

I might get killed for this.....but Mike.....from Fahrenheit World I want to say was 42 or 43? Sorry Mike.....what ever your age is....you did an awesome job and should be proud of yourself. I am proud as hell of you.....you ``rock`` and you rocked all season long.

I know when Blackwatch did their ... oh what was that show? the one with the cross on they were all in black velvet and leather... Anyway, I know at least 4 of their members were 35 or older. They made finals that year, and I still think it's one of their best shows ever.

Last year my best friend marched in JSU and he was 36, and there was another member of the guard who was that age as well. If they come out again (rumors are they may come out again in '09???), he'll be trying out again!

I wish there was a guard closer than 3 hours from me, cuz then I"d consider it. Would love to start my own, but don't have the time or money to do that!

I know when Blackwatch did their ... oh what was that show? the one with the cross on they were all in black velvet and leather... Anyway, I know at least 4 of their members were 35 or older. They made finals that year, and I still think it's one of their best shows ever.

Last year my best friend marched in JSU and he was 36, and there was another member of the guard who was that age as well. If they come out again (rumors are they may come out again in '09???), he'll be trying out again!

I wish there was a guard closer than 3 hours from me, cuz then I"d consider it. Would love to start my own, but don't have the time or money to do that!

That was Blackwatch 2002, the religious show. They had the pew and the chalices, and one of my favorite lines from that show "Take this, all of you, and eat it." That was one of my favorite shows from them.

I know those members you're talking about very well (and so do you). They were called the "seasoned" members or the blue hairs. But not all of them were over 35. I think 2 of them were 32 and one of them was closer to 35, and I don't know about the other one. But they kicked booty out there on the floor!