Caballeros Family loses a member.....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure my brother Al will be making some appearance on here, but I wanted to say myself..

Thank you all for your condolences. "Ma" has touch so many people and there couldn't have been more proof then today. I wanted to thank everyone from the Caballeros, Caballeros Alumni, Skyliners and Sky Alumni for coming to her memorial. And a very special thank you to Bucky Swan and The Skyliners Alumni Choir which Ma was a member, who without our knowledge took a bit of a detour on their way home from Canada to sing at the memorial. Thank you Bucky and all the members of the Skyliner Alumni Choir for your kind gesture. Ma loved you all so much.

My family is truly grateful for all who came to pay their respects. Some who came straight from rehearsal. Mom wouldn't have had it any other way. Words really can't express how grateful I am.

Thank you all again.

Josh I couldn’t have said it any better, I cannot thank the Sklyiner Alumni Chorus enough. Eight hours on a bus from Canada to pay their respect will never be forgotten by me or my family. Thank you to everyone that came from far and wide, I was floored when people we all marched with during the 60’s & 70’s in the Monarchs came out to celebrate Ma’ s life.

I think my uncle from Florida my mother baby brother who is not a drum corps person said it best. He could finely understand why Ma loved her drum corps family so much; he had never seen such an out pouring of love and respect given to one person in his life.

Thanks you once again on behalf of the entire Katz Family from the bottom of our hearts, God Bless you all.

Alan

I apologize for being late, but on behalf of all us with Westshore, we send our deepest condolences to Josh, Al, the family and friends of Ma and the whole Cabs family

Al, Josh, Joi, Lana

Words cannot express the shadow that crossed my heart when I read this post. You know how much I loved 'Mama' and how she affected every life that she touched. My prayers are with you.

I'm sorry for the delay in posting this.

On behalf of the entire Bridgemen Family...

Our sincere condolences to Alan, Josh, and the entire Katz Family.

Although I never had the pleasure of meeting Ma Katz, (And I truly wish that I had), she must have been a very special woman, and it is obvious to me that her legacy will live on in all of her children. (Based on her participation in our drum corps family, this number is obviously very high!)

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all at this very difficult time.

Jim Jordan, and the Bayonne Bridgemen