Here it is - Madison's 2008 Program!

Here's something interesting I just thought about....

Do you guys think that when Brandt Crocker announces the Scouts' show title at FINALS that he'll use an overexaggerated spanish accent, or just the typical english speakers brand of butchering spanish vowel sounds??? :thumbup:

He's going to announce the title in Japanese and really screw with us!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lizard should provided good t-shirt opportunities, madison and scv almost always have the best shirt while regiment and cadets have the worse but that’s about all the use I have for a metaphorical reptile

Loved the movie though

Madison doing latin stuff, I think it just might work, very curious to see how they pan out this year, on my short list of most anticipated

Madison doing latin stuff, I think it just might work, very curious to see how they pan out this year, on my short list of most anticipated

Mine as well.

Sounds are very nice.

Love it when you actually hear a recording made indoors where the drums are not bleeding out the hornline.

Good luck to The Scouts this season.

Edited by camel lips

anyone think that madison scouts=the iguana? blending in to the bando scene keeping their own style? anyways i can't wait for this summer! good luck weedy!

Called it already... ;)