Here it is - Madison's 2008 Program!

How nice for you.

I'm really curious as to what the guard unis will look like for Madison's 08 show.

Someone already posted in the early pages of this thread.......

guarduni2.png

guarduni1.png

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DO seriously want to see the new uniforms the corps will be sporting this season though.......

Madison Scout's 2008 uniforms and guard costumes:

The corps uniforms will be produced by Stanbury, Inc, and is based on a design by Scout's Program Director Ramiro Barrera and Stanbury artist/designer Brent Becker.

The guard costumes will be produced by Dance Sophisticates, in partnership with Stanbury, Inc and is based on a design by the Madison Scout's design team and Dance Sophisticate's artist/designer Chad Duggan.

Patrick Seidling

Stanbury Uniforms, Inc.

Regional Manager- California

Edited by PSeidling

I am aware of the Catherine edits. I read the entire discussion back and forth between her and others on the Discussion page. If I recall correctly, those edits were removed shortly after they were made, and with articles that actually pertain to something that isn't a niche activity with not a very big following, the correction time is most likely even shorter. But honestly, I don't understand why Catherine gets such a bad rap. She was exercising her right to share her opinion, and she actually made some very good points.

Well, you said this earlier..."It contains an exorbitant amount of factually correct information for almost any subject conceivable". Sharing an opinion and then trying to call it 'fact' is WHY the Wikpedia is not a valid source. However, it is fun, and it does give you a starting point.

Well, you said this earlier..."It contains an exorbitant amount of factually correct information for almost any subject conceivable". Sharing an opinion and then trying to call it 'fact' is WHY the Wikpedia is not a valid source. However, it is fun, and it does give you a starting point.

Mike,

Please familiarize yourself with the reliability of Wikipedia. It's accuracy rate is very close to that of the Encyclopedia Britannica. Wikipedia contains factual information, not opinion presented as fact. Such material is not allowed and is subsequently deleted.

Mike,

Please familiarize yourself with the reliability of Wikipedia. It's accuracy rate is very close to that of the Encyclopedia Britannica. Wikipedia contains factual information, not opinion presented as fact. Such material is not allowed and is subsequently deleted.

I was commenting on your comment about Catherine presenting her 'opinion'...and your prior comment about the Wikpedia being factual. Not comment on the reality of whether it's a decent source or not...though I would like to check some non-Wikpedia sources on how accurate it is.

Madison Scout's 2008 uniforms and guard costumes:

The corps uniforms will be produced by Stanbury, Inc, and is based on a design by Scout's Program Director Ramiro Barrera and Stanbury artist/designer Brent Becker.

The guard costumes will be produced by Dance Sophisticates, in partnership with Stanbury, Inc and is based on a design by the Madison Scout's design team and Dance Sophisticate's artist/designer Chad Duggan.

Patrick Seidling

Stanbury Uniforms, Inc.

Regional Manager- California

Until this moment I had no idea Scouts were changing the corps uniforms as well. Don't mess it up Pat!