wow the fan network kicks so much ***.....

I'm so glad i put myself 69 more dollars in debt....totally worth it :laughing:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a hard time telling what exactly you GET with the fan network:

you get to watch all the live streaming shows this summer, right?

do you also get to listen to archived shows? watch shows from the last few years?

can anyone who already got it give me a breakdown of why it would be a good investment?

do you also get to listen to archived shows? watch shows from the last few years?

can anyone who already got it give me a breakdown of why it would be a good investment?

you can watch and listen to every single DCI show since 1972! GET IT NOW =D

Yep, you get webcasts of some of the major shows this year....you get podcasts from individual corps.

But, cooler still, you get what amounts to the "Legacy Collection" DVD's as well . . .with Flash archives from 1974 to the present.

Trust me, as someone who paid 89 bucks last year for much, much less . . .this is worth it. :laughing:

Go there and play around with it. You'll be able to see what's there, although you won't be able to watch the premium stuff without being a subscriber. There's free stuff there too, though...

I can't speak for the other corps, but I know Blue Stars have a videographer that will be touring with them all summer posting weekly footage of rehearsal, runthroughs, etc... on the fan network site. Well worth the $$ for the stay at home drum corps fan!!

I can't speak for the other corps, but I know Blue Stars have a videographer that will be touring with them all summer posting weekly footage of rehearsal, runthroughs, etc... on the fan network site. Well worth the $$ for the stay at home drum corps fan!!

So Blue Stars and Blue Knights....who is the third?

Every show?

A / A60, Division II/III, World Class?

Prelims / Finals?

Every show?

A / A60, Division II/III, World Class?

Prelims / Finals?

Just World Class Finals I believe... Also, I think most shows are multi-cam format, though I wish they had the option of high cam. It's still worth it!

Just World Class Finals I believe... Also, I think most shows are multi-cam format, though I wish they had the option of high cam. It's still worth it!

I agree! Wow, if there were camera controls and even the commentator tracks....wow, that would be amazing! Not that I'm complaining, but wow how cool would that be? Just like the DVDs!