Most underrated show

Bluestars 07 - Awesome uniforms with awesome show idea! They did firebird better than PR! (I have a feeling some people will get upset about me saying that)

Hey, it's awesome that you enjoyed it...I kind of went the opposite way on this one. Perhaps the uniforms come off better in person.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say

Crown 07

Bluecoats 05 06 07

I feel all of these shows were great and deserved much better than what they finished especially crown's show last year, I would say it was the best show in DCI last year in terms of crowd interaction.

I would have to say

Crown 07

Bluecoats 05 06 07

I feel all of these shows were great and deserved much better than what they finished especially crown's show last year, I would say it was the best show in DCI last year in terms of crowd interaction.

I wouldn't say that Crown show is underrated...they were the talk of DCP last year. :dancin:

Edited by Hrothgar15

I wouldn't say that Crown show is overrated...they were the talk of DCP last year. :dancin:

Yea, I was talking about their placement at Finals, its underrated.

1986 Spirit of Atlanta. What a hornline!!!! The book was tastefully written as well.

'85 Phantom- Symphonie Fantastique

Yes they may have been talked about a lot on here, that doesn't mean their show wasn't underrated, they should have finished way higher, I would say their show was better than any of the Top 3 from last year, BD is close though

BK 2003....the show was dirty, but the whole thing was written so well! The music is amazing!

Yes they may have been talked about a lot on here, that doesn't mean their show wasn't underrated, they should have finished way higher, I would say their show was better than any of the Top 3 from last year, BD is close though

Enterainment-wise, I see your point. Execution? No. I love Crown's show, but their drill can't touch The Cavaliers or The Cadets.