Bluecoats Spring Training

So is there any truth to the rumor that the Bluecoats are tweaking the unifom again this year?

I saw a full uniform run-though last saturday night and I saw nothing different except they didn't have plumes in the helmets. Maybe they are changing those but I don't know.

Edited by gbass598

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a full uniform run-though last saturday night and I saw nothing different except they didn't have plumes in the helmets. Maybe they are changing those but I don't know.

Was it a humid or rainy night?

They replaced the gray trim with a different material that holds up better. It's brighter but less reflective than the original "safety jacket" trim.

I thought Red Pony and Appalachian Spring were Copland works?

YES, my point is, there is music out there (Waterfront or Strawberry Soup) that are not a big roll of the dice to play on the field. They work well.

I want to hear On the Waterfront from a great horn line, home-boy kinda thought is was an "off" selection for BC and it might be. But I think it will be cool no matter what.

Who knows, if it works, we can hear BC do somthing like "Jeremiah Symphony" for 2009.

Edited by Cop

Does anyone know the drumline #'s???

should be 5 tenors. they might not have had one for the beginning of everydays but latest i heard was 5

should be 5 tenors. they might not have had one for the beginning of everydays but latest i heard was 5

nah there's only 4 quads. we had 10 snares and 5 quads at camps, but we moved in with 9 and 4 and have been rockin' ever since. we've had about 5 weeks of move-ins now so it'll definitely be nice to get out and perform in front of some people soon!

take care,

chris

There always seems like there is something we get excited about every season (good hornline or drumline or a cool drill move or something), then it doesn't get recognized competitively. Last year I thought the use of the Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal lick was priceless, yet no one seemed to get it.

DW

Really?? I dont know a single person that didnt 'get' the smooth criminal lick. It was, for lack of a better term, blatantly obvious....