The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

Why do we get so many "drive-by" posters in this thread?? :tongue: are they afraid that we might get TOO excited about the 2008 Madison Scouts? Weird....

Actually, the writing style exhibited in this post looks suspiciously similar to that of "D.M. Daniel" over on the Scouts forums (lots of unnecessary quotation marks, lots of switching between caps and lower case, run-on and broken up sentences, interrupting himself in the middle of a thought with a counterpoint...typically wrapped in parenthesis, etc.).

If that's the case...IF that's the case....

.....extremely poor taste. :thumbup:

Yeah, but DM Dan is usually nicer than that.

At any rate, as Bill L. wrote, I also hear that the rehearsals in Cedarburg are going well and that the marching members are happy with the progress they've made these few days.

Personally, I choose to remain positive because: let's face it, this is drum corps and nothing is ever "solved". There is always controversy, there is never enough money, and to this date (correct me if I'm wrong, guys) no one has gotten a PERFECT score so every show can be improved upon. If I keep a positive attitude, at least I'll have fun along the way!

Go, go, go, GO SCOUTS!!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but DM Dan is usually nicer than that.

I would think so, but if someone is hiding behind an alias and has such spectacularly ODD writing style that is incredibly similar, then one has to wonder...

I'm not saying that's the case, but it IS surprisingly coincidental...

Hmmm...

I'm positive that's not Dan. The typing style may be similar, but the writing style is completely different.

Edit: GO SCOUTS!

Edited by Roark1

Machiavelli,

If you are refuring to my posts, I don't believe I have ever said everything is "Fixed". Now I'll grant you I am always positive in my posts and try to report good things that are happen'. IMHO The internet is not the place to air out family biz. You will never find me doing it !

On a lighter note,

GO SCOUTS !

Bill Leslie

Not at all directed at you Bill. It was a general observation going back 100 plus pages. I agree that dirty laundry should be held close to the vest, and if I were a Madison Family member I would want it that way. I guess I naively look for a more even keel on some things.

As a non-Scout, I am only a casual observer to this thread.

GO SCOUTS !

That would be completely out of character for Dan.

Regarding the Sal 2006 situation, two words: done and DONE.

vferrera: thanks...we ended it awhile ago.

Darn it...I forgot again:

GO SCOUTS

WOW, groovy shot. I see myself!

I haven't said this in a while but

GO Scouts!!!!!!!

NeverWalk2.jpg

that's a great photo Robert!

can't wait to see them live in a little under a week.

GO SCOUTS!