The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

How big is their hornline now compared to previous years. I'm not really of the specs on hornline size.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How big is their hornline now compared to previous years. I'm not really of the specs on hornline size.

74 is about as big as I can remember it ever being.

74 is about as big as I can remember it ever being.

Is that about what most hornlines are now that the membership number is 150?

I was really hoping for green pants with green jackets. Hope these are substantially different from what Cavies wear. Sounds a bit similar with that basic description. :smile:

i was told that the uniforms came today and they are black pants and green coats, apparently very 'tux' looking...

Black??? Black???

I was really hoping for green pants with green jackets. Hope these are substantially different from what Cavies wear. Sounds a bit similar with that basic description. :smile:

Let me try and put your fears/concerns to rest. Jeff Spanos showed me the colored drawings and lets just say that the new uni. is very classy, very Madison, quite unique and and very hot! I think the reaction will be, "Sweet Mother........Now That's Madison"!!!!!! If you want to call it a comparison, it's only in the black pants. But my opinion is that's where the comparisons end. Jeff mentioned that he'd maybe like to eventually go with white pants, but he wants to make sure that a period of time transpires in order to allow perfect technique regarding "foot work" to once again become a staple within Madison before making that potential transition. This new Super Man Suite is quite unique and exemplifies Madison to the hilt and I believe will be viewed as an explanation point and icing on the cake! I think the design team hit a home run in marrying the past with the future......very bold and very macho!

Mad75