The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

If you want to raise some money for the corps let me recommend a cage match between you two! I'd pay good money as I am sure many :lol: from DCP would.

Sorry, Pat... it's all in fun so your "match" would likely be boring. :lol:

Although the dunk tank for Tom would likely be a sight worth seeing...

I would like to pull that additional $152 out of his wallet and into the JOIN THE CORPS fund though, so all you alums better ante up!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I would point folks in this direction, if you haven't already seen it; there's a great photo of Madison posted on the Wikipedia site: Wikipedia entry

Madisonscouts08.jpg

Edited by byline

the hats looked better this year with the solid red stripe around it

You said some blah blah Carls Jr. $1 and then some Starbucks smack and then you said this.....keep Tom honest with his challenge

You really know how to tick someone off don't you. Keep me honest? Linda, you won't find another person more honest than myself on this planet. So, instead of worrying about keeping me honest...how about considering the fact that I ALREADY AM HONEST.

If 300 alums pay their dues by October 31. I pay Madison Scouts $152. We can have Steve Powers verify the transaction if you want to make sure I am HONEST.

Geeesh.

You really know how to tick someone off don't you. Keep me honest? Linda, you won't find another person more honest than myself on this planet. So, instead of worrying about keeping me honest...how about considering the fact that I ALREADY AM HONEST.

If 300 alums pay their dues by October 31. I pay Madison Scouts $152. We can have Steve Powers verify the transaction if you want to make sure I am HONEST.

Geeesh.

<yoda>Touchy today are we, hmmmm??? </yoda>

That's not what I meant, and your quote with my name on it was highly edited!

Reworded: Alums, 152 of you need to JOIN THE CORPS so Tom contributes another $152 to the Scouts as part of his challenge to you.

BETTER???

Geez, maybe Pat was right... or could be you're just in need of a dunk tank in that hot AZ weather.

<yoda>Touchy today are we, hmmmm??? </yoda>

That's not what I meant, and your quote with my name on it was highly edited!

Reworded: Alums, 152 of you need to JOIN THE CORPS so Tom contributes another $152 to the Scouts as part of his challenge to you.

BETTER???

Geez, maybe Pat was right... or could be you're just in need of a dunk tank in that hot AZ weather.

Linda....I was looking forward to our grudge match! I get all the dunking I need out here, thank you. Yes and I did edit you alot...Starbucks and Carl's Jr., etc.

So, if I am in for $152...will you match it if 300 alums pay their dues by October 31? Hmmmm? Come on...it's for a good cause. I'll eat Carl's Jr. for three weeks to raise my $152...lol.

Linda....I was looking forward to our grudge match! I get all the dunking I need out here, thank you. Yes and I did edit you alot...Starbucks and Carl's Jr., etc.

So, if I am in for $152...will you match it if 300 alums pay their dues by October 31? Hmmmm? Come on...it's for a good cause. I'll eat Carl's Jr. for three weeks to raise my $152...lol.

Aahhh... so this means you'll match my 2008 contributions for member dues, fuel fund and raffle tix?

I don't eat lunch out or do Starbucks, so the PBJ argument doesn't work here...

Aahhh... so this means you'll match my 2008 contributions for member dues, fuel fund and raffle tix?

I don't eat lunch out or do Starbucks, so the PBJ argument doesn't work here...

I will match your member dues only if I can have a member...oh...22 is the age limit...darn. I've paid member dues long before you were ever near the Scouts my friend.

Again....I've also done my time with the raffle tix and etc., etc, fundraising events as well. Welcome to the club.

Oh...and my wife and I have both volunteered on several occassions on behalf of the corps and the entire organization...so...yeah....the whole "wo is me" bit...nah...not effective. But, hey the offer still stands. $152 is Madison's if 300 alums pay their dues by October 31. That's on top of the 10,000 pennies I already gave.

2008 Madisonic #21 - Kill Bill - Cymbal I&E

2nd Place 93.0 - Kill B--

"70 Years.......How Bout It!"

Go to DCI.org Fan Network FREE

Just another part of Scouts to love.........

Edited by Cop