The Official 2008 Cadets FANS Discussion Thread

I would like to point out that I have not bashed the Cadets yet this year. I have really liked the music I listened to online. I have not heard the amplified voice part yet. I won't know till I see the show online this Saturday. For now it's GO Cadets!! :tongue::thumbup::thumbup:

So far this year...or this season??? :tongue:

Anyway, I may have to avoid dcp after this saturday, lest I get a 50 gallon drum of hatorade dumped on me by bigsnarline... :tongue:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah, I can't wait to see the Cadets in Ft. Edwards and Clifton. I am loving Vesuvius.

You too??!!!! That's my favorite piece so far. I can't wait to hear that run they have in there.

So far this year...or this season??? :thumbup:

Anyway, I may have to avoid dcp after this saturday, lest I get a 50 gallon drum of hatorade dumped on me by bigsnarline... :tongue:

I think we all may have to avoid this forum after this Saturday.

So far this year...or this season??? :thumbup:

Not going to happen this year no matter how much I hate the amplified voice. I promise!

Not going to happen this year no matter how much I hate the amplified voice. I promise!

That's always encouraging. :tongue:

We don't try to legislate the internet, but we *will* legislate this thread. <shrug> Everyone deserves at least one place to hype their favorite corps.

And I'm totally digging Round Four so far, though I've not heard it with voice yet.

Mike

We don't try to legislate the internet, but we *will* legislate this thread. <shrug> Everyone deserves at least one place to hype their favorite corps.

And I'm totally digging Round Four so far, though I've not heard it with voice yet.

Mike

There was a trumpet run in there at one of the camps. I am bummed they took it out. :tongue:

There was a trumpet run in there at one of the camps. I am bummed they took it out. :tongue:

I heard it too, it was sweet, then I bought the preseason recording and I was like, where did it go... :thumbup:

I heard it too, it was sweet, then I bought the preseason recording and I was like, where did it go... :thumbup:

Trumpets always get hosed... :tongue: