The Official 2008 Glassmen Thread

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Glassmen for your great performance tonight. Moving up to the 8th position!!!

The Bandwagon is rolling along...hop on everyone!

July 31st

1 Blue Devils 94.850

2 Carolina Crown 93.800

3 The Cadets 92.900

4 Glassmen 87.400

5 Blue Knights 85.900

6 Crossmen 84.600

Awesome job, GLASSMEN! Keep it up!

So last nights performance is up on the fan network, and they clearly didn't waste any time on their day off the other day. They made a lot of changes to the show with some of the major ones being the change of drill at the where they took out the pinwheels and some more visual things added as well as some taken out. They have also incorporated the trunks into the show with a special use for them at the end of the second act. I won't spoil this for you if you haven't seen it. Overall, I see why they have jumped in front of BK. They have made a lot of improvements to the show and are still adding some tasteful things to it. If you have not watched the video yet, I suggest you stop what you are doing right now and go watch it. Keep up the great work Glassmen, its looking great!

GOOD LUCK GLASSMEN TONIGHT IN ALLENTOWN!!!!

Just watched the latest video and wow the changes work! Now it's just clean, clean, clean. Go GGGGGGGGGGmen!

So last nights performance is up on the fan network, and they clearly didn't waste any time on their day off the other day. They made a lot of changes to the show with some of the major ones being the change of drill at the where they took out the pinwheels and some more visual things added as well as some taken out. They have also incorporated the trunks into the show with a special use for them at the end of the second act. I won't spoil this for you if you haven't seen it. Overall, I see why they have jumped in front of BK. They have made a lot of improvements to the show and are still adding some tasteful things to it. If you have not watched the video yet, I suggest you stop what you are doing right now and go watch it. Keep up the great work Glassmen, its looking great!

GOOD LUCK GLASSMEN TONIGHT IN ALLENTOWN!!!!

That's the Warrenton show from 2 days ago when they first beat BK and thats a bad night for them. Just think when they are on how good the show will be.

That's the Warrenton show from 2 days ago when they first beat BK and thats a bad night for them. Just think when they are on how good the show will be.

Warrenton was bad for them? I have to say, that behind Crown, Glassmen was my handsdown favorite. I was smiling the entire show. I haven't been to a DCI show in at least 4 years, and Glassmen's show was a great welcome back for me. Great job!

Horn wise but i was thinking the other video they put up from NC. Guard guard is amazing in the Warrenton video as always and the percussion is starting to click now. For the hornline i think its the best sounding glassmen hornline in years.