Season X Discussion

Thrilled with Glory of Eden's Quarterfinals performance! :smile: Here's hoping it's not cursed.

Not sure if I'll be making changes or not. I'll certainly be looking over the captions to see...

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thrilled with Glory of Eden's Quarterfinals performance! :smile: Here's hoping it's not cursed.

Not sure if I'll be making changes or not. I'll certainly be looking over the captions to see...

A win in Div 3 is hopefully not a jinx. Very happy but am taking it one day at a time. Now... Off to Bloomington.

Good Luck all!

Best of luck to all corps in competition tonight. FANFARE corps look to be in good positions. Star of Jupiter changed a section of their closer this morning and will be working on it most of the day at Lighthouse Christian Academy.

Will be watching the "real" deal tonight from a local big screen.

FANFARE corps look to be in good positions.

I think (as of now at least) CLASS trumps FANFARE--we have #1 Knights, #2 Velour Knights #4 Nastalgia Vanguard and #10 Tri-Color but we wish the best of luck to FANFARE and all of our fellow corps directors in todays Quarters! Looks like it will be a GREAT show all the way around!

congrats to defending Champs Les Blanc Chevalier (II) and Cape Cod Regiment (III) for their step to the next level! The win at finals is all the really matters!

I think (as of now at least) CLASS trumps FANFARE--we have #1 Knights, #2 Velour Knights #4 Nastalgia Vanguard and #10 Tri-Color but we wish the best of luck to FANFARE and all of our fellow corps directors in todays Quarters! Looks like it will be a GREAT show all the way around!

Well all the FANFARE corps in D2 and D3 advanced last night so.... D1 really starts tonight.. I wouldn't count out how Kosmos and Revelation have being doing this season....nothing like some friendly competition.

I just want know if The Knights are going to pull that "delay of game for painting the lines" like they did last year at Quarters?? :smile:

I just want know if The Knights are going to pull that "delay of game for painting the lines" like they did last year at Quarters?? :smile:

we decided to think outside the lines this year--we dont need no stinkin lines!

oh div II/III we have 3 corps moving on each I think--I like our chances there too...plus two defending champs could still pull it off!

Pink Angels just squeeked in at 17th :huh: hope the tweeking of a couple of captions helps us out. Even if we don't advance to finals I,m proud of our corps this year, not bad for the first year all girl corps. GO ANGELS!!! :tongue:

Oh, I might be in trouble. Depending on when the cutoff for changes is, I may not be able to change anything for Semis. *gulp* Our director sprang a rare Friday rehearsal on us til 4:30 tomorrow.... It's already gonna be a stretch for me to make it home in time to catch PC stepping off at 5.....

Scores are in... recaps to be posted soon...

And... the new owner of the Quarterfinals curse........ Nastalgia Vanguard! :smile: Can he break the curse this year?

Hmm.....11th.... A little more "on the bubble" than I thought I'd be, but it's close all around, so everyone's in danger, really...... I only made one change, but it will potentially give me over half a point tomorrow night....

Good luck to The Eagles and The Stud Bolts. Along with Inferno, those corps still have a chance at becoming the first corps to make Finals with a penalty. And with a 3-way tie from 12-14...... A lot will happen tonight.....

Edited by aNiMaL