Season X Discussion

Cape Cod Regiment had some real problems with visual performance today. We believe this will keep us out of contention for gold! (i.e. darn pacific crest)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just watched Semi's on my computer, now i'm off to watch Finals Live in Indy. Which kinda sucks cause i won't know how my corps did until Sunday, unliss i can find Jeff up there somewhere while i'm in Indy. IF anybody wants to meet up while at Finals leave a message on here or something. Hopefully i can get on this site with my phone or a freind of mines phone. Anyway, good luck, good night, and good....well i ran out.

Well the SMO corps feel very good about their performances. Shadow might be close on getting in but we will see what happens. Silhouette feels good but not sure it was high enough for a medal. Shade had an amazing performance today and I think could've made a jump for the win. But good luck to everyone again.

I'm curious- what time will tomorrow's retreat for finals take place? We still doing it live?

Well the SMO corps feel very good about their performances. Shadow might be close on getting in but we will see what happens. Silhouette feels good but not sure it was high enough for a medal. Shade had an amazing performance today and I think could've made a jump for the win. But good luck to everyone again.

Agreed. Glory of Polaris should be around 95, which hopefully will put them in a good place heading into D1 Finals tomorrow. Glory of Eden should be around 91.5; regardless of where they place, it was easily their best show of the season. A good note to end on! :thumbup:

Good luck to all who make it into D1 Finals tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be there with you.

Had some technical difficulties, but scores should be up!

I am still planning on doing a live retreat. Hopefully at around 8:00PM CST. We are planning on leaving Indy at aroun 9:30 or 10:00 so hopefully we wont run into any traffic problems.

Rocky Mountain Thunder just missed finals :thumbup: 13th place for new corp. Not bad, still pretty good season maybe next year we'll make finals. Had fun :smile: and enjoyed all the corps competing with us. Have to congradulate my Daughter in her director debut with the Division 2 Pink Angels 8th Place 90.633 not bad. :thumbup: Thanx to all!!!!

FROM ROCKY MOUNTAIN THUNDER TO ALL IN THE TOP 12,GOOD LUCK & SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.

Edited by Troopers81

I think I picked a bad year to bring the Eagles back. Even though our semi-final score was higher than any score in the previous 4 years of DCPI, it was only good enough for 11th place. Still, we're proud to make it into finals, and with scores so close its anybody's game. I only wish we could figure out how to get to the field on time!

Ooooh! 2nd place in Division II by two-tenths of a point!

That's okay, though. Not a bad first season for Glory of Eden. :thumbup:

Congratulations to the Division II and Division III champions! I don't want to say their names just yet and accidentally spoil the surprise if they haven't seen the scores.

Glory of Polaris takes Division I Semifinals! Can they hold on for one more night? It'll be awfully tough! :smile: