Season X Discussion

I am still planning on doing a live retreat. Hopefully at around 8:00PM CST. We are planning on leaving Indy at aroun 9:30 or 10:00 so hopefully we wont run into any traffic problems.

Man, I really wish I could be there. My wife's best friend (the maid-of-honor at our wedding) is herself getting married this Sunday, and Saturday's the rehearsal dinner.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, the $64,000 question: do I stand pat, or make changes? :thumbup:

Glory of Polaris takes Division I Semifinals! Can they hold on for one more night? It'll be awfully tough! :thumbup:

{HUH} {HUH} {HUH}

What`s that?

Me breathing down your neck. :smile:

Well the SMO corps just couldn't pull it out last night. Shade got close with a Bronze in DIII. Congratulations to the Division II and III winners and good luck to those who made DI finals. It should be a fun finals night for DCP-I. Just wait for next year and SMO will be back in full force. :thumbup:

The 2008 Division III Silver Medalist Big Red & their Division I sister corps Thunder of Brass wish their fellow Minnesota brethren Minnesota Madness good luck in tonight's finals!!!!!!!!!

The 2008 Division III Silver Medalist Big Red & their Division I sister corps Thunder of Brass wish their fellow Minnesota brethren Minnesota Madness good luck in tonight's finals!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mike! I'm super stoaked to be in finals my first year. The corps has had a killer season and is very excited to be where they are. To all the corps this summer, thank you for an amazing summer. This has been a close race all season long. Good luck to the top 12 tonight. It is very close. I am within less than a point of first and the corps is ready to throw down. Last night at semi's, we came and we threw down. The crowd got into the show which helped the kids perform the heck out of this show. The percussion especially came and threw down some wicked clean beats and the judges rewarded them. It was all in due time before we were clean visually and the whole effect came off. The corps as a whole thinks this whole season is a success!

Congrats to the winners of D2 (Motor City Cadets) and D3 (Coal Valley Storm). Nice job Danny...that Xmen show really came off at Finals.

Star of Hawaii grabs the bronze which makes the 5th consecutive season they have medaled in D2 competition.. 1st-1st-2nd-2nd-3rd.

Cross was consistently 4th throughout the Finals week.

We are very proud of both corps!!

We made another change today in hoping that Star of Jupiter will maintain 5th spot or move up....but up or down it has been a great season.

And how about the season the rookie corps from Glory of Music have had....wow.

i am absolutely speechless right now...thank you all for the congratulatory wishes.

Wow....... unexpected...... The changes we made were good, but apparently not good enough. Congratulations to The Eagles for being the first DCP-I corps to make Finals, congratulations to the other rookie corps finalists, especially Glory of Polaris for their Semis win, and good luck all Finalists! Inferno will be back in force next season, along with Div. II and III corps Blaze and Flame! You saw it here first!

You know, I honestly don't care how Glory of Polaris does tonight. Phantom won. That's all that matters. :thumbup: