2008 Standings

Tommy never attacked the Bucs Jeff.. He defended DCA and Rochester against an %^$ who anon posted... To me it is a cheap shot for you to come in here and say what you did. You can't even give an Anon poster any credit at all..........

BTW

KEN BARDIN

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who did i give credit to? who did i cheap shot?

no one Ken. But Tom has been calling out Bucs all year. I even got asked why he hates them so much at the Reading show.

but i didnt cheap shot anyone, and i give credit where it's deserved, regardless if a screen name has a real name attached. now did i say VOR was right? no, at least not this time, but he/she/it does make a few valid points here and there.

sorry if that ruins your POV, but it's the truth.

Sounds like a personal cheap shot to me.. Of all the crap thrown out on DCP, I find it amusing that this is the one that you decide to "defend"

Maybe a free shot on your behalf But hell Jeff this is only my POV so don't take it personally

Kenny

i love TA...why would I cheap shot him? but he's been out here saying it's preordained etc all year...when, given the rise in Empire's scores, nothing is to be ruled out.

and hell, as i said before, both corps canned me, and i havent bashed either of em.

and TA knows full well he'd do it to me too. we have that kind of friendship. it goes back to the DCA Summer Of Love in 97 on RAMD

some of the best...and worst.....posts have come from anonymous posters.

and posters that post their name as well.

and TA is still responsible for the best line ever said watching the alumni spectacular.

Tom,

A question...since i have ties to both corps...yours and Bucs...why is just Bucs cheerleaders you are attacking? What about other corps? God knows other teams have taken their shots at people all summer...why just Bucs?

I'll admit it...I like em this year. I bet when I finally get to see Empire i'll like them too. But I won't sit here and trash either if i like one over the other.

and jesus, both places gave me need not reapply notices, so i could trash both, but I don't.

so...why the need to antagonize? If say Cabs come up and catch you guys at Finals, will you trash them? Hurcs? MBI? Renegades?

no offense, but your goading of Bucs fans is exactly like that of your old friend Connie Breen who used to goading Empire fans.

Well Jeff - Since I may one of the only guys on here who remembers your old Jetta ... I'll open up to you.

It bugs me that every corps goes into every competition just knowing that they are shooting for second.

I've always been an "Any Given Sunday" guy (except Super Bowls apparently). If every other corps wants to just hand it to the Bucs, fine. I'd like to think that my boys are gonna make 'em sweat a little. (Then there's that smug Bucs band parent section at PaeTec last year, but never mind that)

And bringing up Connie Breen was a cheap shot -- it's too soon, we need more time, as a nation, to recover from her freak wood chipper accident.

actually i'd celebrate that wood chipper incident. and thank you for remembering the 99 Jetta. it was a great car.

I dont think, by the way, anyone is just "handing it" to the Bucs. Given how much Empire's score has jumped in recent weeks, I don't think they are, and I am sure every pork chop in that corps would tell you so.

but please, don't get me started on "band parent" sections I've run into in NY.

if there was a year where on any given sunday could happen...it's this one. Probably since 1997

actually i'd celebrate that wood chipper incident. and thank you for remembering the 99 Jetta. it was a great car.

I dont think, by the way, anyone is just "handing it" to the Bucs. Given how much Empire's score has jumped in recent weeks, I don't think they are, and I am sure every pork chop in that corps would tell you so.

but please, don't get me started on "band parent" sections I've run into in NY.

if there was a year where on any given sunday could happen...it's this one. Probably since 1997

Ahhh, good ol' 1997. My first year in DCA! What a summer that ended up to be.

Has anyone seen or heard from Sal Chimera lately? I kinda miss him.

Kenny, Dont forget to wear your TIE this weekend....LOL....I am only kidding of course. I refuse to relive 1997 on here.

Good luck to all the competitors. And their fans (and their parent booster clubs). This should be a great DCA weekend.

Donny