The Official 2008 Phantom Regiment Discussion Thread

Last night they had helmets outline the body of Spartacus, then a little later the entire corps takes their helmets off and leave them backfield in columns. They march the last minute of the show with no helmets. Very nice effect.

It was also stated at their ensemble rehearsal yesterday that the ending would have further changes...

MAYBE A WEDGE????

No way! :tongue: That takes guts! Finishing the show with no helmets! They haven't done that since '91 (well some of them lost helmets, some of them lost baldrics, jackets, etc.) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: It fits the theme! Dan Farrell looked me in the eye and told me they weren't changing the ending. I guess he meant musically. We don't call him MR. Vader for nothing!!! :thumbup:

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a squirting blood fountain? Too Cavies? :thumbup:

Too Monty Python!

:thumbup:

It's just a flesh wound! :thumbup:

:thumbup:

'Tis but a scratch!

Heh, We are the [Roman Legions] who say [sUTA]!

I will be in Allentown this week-end and will be seeing/hearing Regiment LIVE for the 1st time this season.......... what changes can I expect to see ASIDE from what the Fan Network & other site vids have already showed up to this time???

C'Mon... let me know !

Oh, and what about the Roman helmets w/red plume worn by one of the corps guard in the DCI Southeastern video review ... DEFINATELY noticeable.. wonder what, if anything addedto Regiment's plumes would be good for visual/color. maybe Gold or silver interspersed w/the white "chicken" they alreay have????

Hmmmm..... we'll have to see what else can/will be added........

Oh, and what about the Roman helmets w/red plume worn by one of the corps guard in the DCI Southeastern video review ... DEFINATELY noticeable.. wonder what, if anything addedto Regiment's plumes would be good for visual/color. maybe Gold or silver interspersed w/the white "chicken" they alreay have????

Hmmmm..... we'll have to see what else can/will be added........

I believe it was Bostton Crusaders Guard......

Does any think my idea of whips cracking as they enter the field is a good idea. Just like PRPhan they have done a couple things I suggested here. Can't take credit but I think if they added the whips cracking it would heighten the tension. and it wouldn't cost anything.

What does everyone think?