Rockford Lounge

Geno...don't worry Bluecoats are going to be just fine. It's just the first show. And they have a good vehicle to build on.

:lookaround:

THERE ya go, Tom. I was concerned for you there for a minute!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 The Cavaliers 73.400

2 Phantom Regiment 72.400

3 Carolina Crown 70.200

4 Colts 64.500

5 Blue Stars 62.500

6 Madison Scouts 61.500

SO... let's see: If Madison improves 25 points over the season, they will score an 86.50 at DCI finals.

If Cavaliers improve the same amount, 25 points over the season, they will score a 98.4 at DCI finals.

As scoring goes these days, is this that unlikely?

SO... let's see: If Madison improves 25 points over the season, they will score an 86.50 at DCI finals.

If Cavaliers improve the same amount, 25 points over the season, they will score a 98.4 at DCI finals.

As scoring goes these days, is this that unlikely?

Geno...in your scenario...which corps from the past season does not make finals?

Geno...in your scenario...which corps from the past season does not make finals?

Cavaliers....wont...make...finals....

:lookaround:

isn't that the comment you were fishing for?? :thumbup:

Edited by BigBadMadMan

Oh no no... I'm not making a prediction. I'm just suggesting the improvement possibility exists. I would never want to even IMPLY that a specific corps does not make finals who has a reasonable chance at it mathematically after only the first show of the season!

Oh no no... I'm not making a prediction. I'm just suggesting the improvement possibility exists. I would never want to even IMPLY that a specific corps does not make finals who has a reasonable chance at it mathematically after only the first show of the season!

Oh...ok. You said 25 points by DCI finals. I hope it will be the same battles from 11-15th place as last year.

A few thoughts.

I loved Crown, but they play so many familiar tunes that by the time you figure out what they're playing they change tunes. Plus the huge part of Candide that was on the fan network wasn't played at all. That is unless I'm totally losing my mind.

Cavies guard has some wierd samuri warrior fake pony tails that kind of curl up behind the back of their head band. Looks kind of odd to have blond hair, and a black pony tail.

In PR when "I am Spartacus" is said 3 different times it sounds like SpartaKISS.

When the drum major asks "Live or Die?" everyone is supposed to yell "DIE" because that's what happens in their show, but I yelled "LIVE". Plus I thought this was Spartacus, not Gladiator.