The Port Huron Pub

I'll open this thread up early, since I'm leaving for the show in about 2 hours.

Last night was a close contest between Boston and Bluecoats- what will tonight's show bring? How will Troopers and Cavies look after having the night off? Will the judges be a little more generous to Pioneer? And how will Dutch Boy do in their first show?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a great time at show Galen! We look forward to hearing from you later.

Edited by BACMom

how awesome would it be if boston took a caption or 2 over cavies ;)

Or 5 :tongue:

And how will Dutch Boy do in their first show?

I would love to be there tonight, but I have a class until 7:30, and Dutch Boy is scheduled to perform at 7:13, or something like that. And I'll be over an hour away. Oh well, I'll get to see them tomorrow night in Belding. GO DUTCH!

I'll also be at the show. Taking my girlfriend to her first show as well!

Tonight: Isolated thunderstorms during the evening. Mainly clear skies after midnight. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Edited by bd euph some day

Have a good time tonight! Wish I could be there, but look forward to your indepth review of the show. BAC should pass Blue tonight as they had more practice time than Blue today (they are at the same housing site). It would be a hoot if BAC took a couple from Cavies tonight. GO BAC!

Just a side note: Port Huron, MI in 2002 was the hottest day on tour. Something like 115. #### Texas. Texas seemed mild by comparison.

I hope the weather holds off for them. We're having hail and thunderstorms here in Guelph right now.

Go Dutch!!!