The new Sun Devils Corps Jacket

Cool jackets! How did you get that GQ model to pose for you?

You Like that pose eh ??? Keith , I'm a hired "professional". Those poses come from years of hard work.

My only complaint is why is my logo smaller than Tammy's? I think its an optical illusion.

Home show? Well nothing planned ..yet!!! But I'm sure we can do a nice run through in Uniform before Atlanta or Rochester for the home folk, parents and that lady that yells from her house behind the school.

We started this behind the proverbial 8-ball from day one. Had many bumps in da road. Somehow we made it and have a drum corps and we are going to a competition. New members come in every camp and it is there efforts that make this what it is.

Step one complete. Now we as a group have to put it together, do the work and try our best. We hope we can fill holes along the wayand continue to progress.

We could always use a few bucks in our Paypal donation jug to offset those bus and fuel costs. (shameless plug)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black long sleeve jackets in Florida? Those would be comfortable maybe 9 or 10 days of the year.............

We have the same jackets at Brigs. I love them! there is a ton of pocket space and they dry after being completely soaked in about 20ish minutes! :biggrin:

Black long sleeve jackets in Florida? Those would be comfortable maybe 9 or 10 days of the year.............

Actually, Teal and Magic both have (had) the same jacket design as the one we chose. Yes, a black jacket in Florida is H - O - T, but what about all the other times we head up north? Or for that fact, anytime, we as individuals decide to take vacation in the great white north? The jackets are light and comfortable. We like 'em. For 2008, I think these jackets are good for 3-5 days this year. :biggrin:

Black has the attribute of acquiring heat fast. But it also dispells it fast. There's a reason why those who originate near the equator are NOT fair skinned. Plus it looks cool. And feels good if in the shade, or otherwise in a region where it feels like someone left the A/C on all winter. Relatively speaking. Not that I'm your relative.

yep! She is the band director at Poinciana High School...The home of the Sun Devils!

wow... a CNS Northstar grad... that's a great program too...

JJ...

send pics my way

tpeashey@rochester.rr.com

Eddie D,

I'm root'n for ya!

I once sent a sizeable PayPal donation to a previous Florida all-age corps to help keep them afloat. Never heard a word of thanks. Please don't let that happen to anyone else.