Bridgeport Scores

I know it's only 7:30 pm but could someone post as soon as possible? Please? Thanks!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

65.075 - Cru

68.413 - CorpsVets

69.425 - Bush

73.113 - Cabs

73.450 - Hurcs

78.330 - Bucs

Oh my...

CRU down that much? I am surprised!

CRU down that much? I am surprised!

today was graduation for multiple schools.....and there were holes in the drills :lookaround:

also it's because I wasn't there!! lol. :hehe:

65.075 - Cru

68.413 - CorpsVets

69.425 - Bush

73.113 - Cabs

73.450 - Hurcs

78.330 - Bucs

WOW! Was it a sweep?

Hurcs must be happy also!. I'd hate to be on that CABS bus back .

i had a feeling about cru. looks like bucs are opening up their lead some more. let's see if hurcs can hold outside of conn. it looks like its a buccaneer year again unless empire does something. i would guess that they will fill in the spot between bucs and hurcs but close to hurcs. lets see if my formula works like it has in the past years. cru is in trouble.

Edited by donincardona

i had a feeling about cru. looks like bucs are opening up their lead some more. let's see if hurcs can hold outside of conn. it looks like its a buccaneer year again unless empire does something. i would guess that they will fill in the spot between bucs and hurcs but close to hurcs. lets see if my formula works like it has in the past years. cru is in trouble.

Just wondering when was the last time Hurcs beat Cabs what year I mean?....must have been a good one for them. With all the positive staff changes this year I'm not really surprised. Wished I could have been there but we have a family situation right now which means the wife can't be sitting in the car for long...lol

Edited by Bucbari