Bridgeport Scores

I believe DCA only double panel the visual and music effect at the end of the year !

ahhhh I understand...consistency.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great show. Thanks to all corps.

No review from me. Please subscribe to DCW.

For half the corps, I believe, 'twas their first show of season.

Numbers notwithstanding, I think many of you will be surprised by Hurcs this season. J. Dugan has really come up with an excellent program.

I also really enjoyed CV's program. Silky, smooth and easy to digest. Won't see them again 'ti Rachacha.

Bush, as usual, putting difficult show on members' backs; holes to fill; cleaning to be done. But they've seen this movie. Ditto the Bellbottoms.

I'm not giving Prezteltown the Finals trophy yet, but--surpise, surprise--they are oozing technique and overall quality. I think I like this year's program better than '07's.

My apologies to all who attended for the Mattel P. A. system at JFK. Kudos to corps putting in hard work and having their charges good and ready this early in season.

My fifth of a dime.

Ace

nevermind, I just saw the recap..... Micky Kelly :thumbup:

congrats Hurcs with guard

Congrats Bucs on your win

I hope that yellow was a good face saying the Hurcs deserved it

i had a feeling about cru. looks like bucs are opening up their lead some more. let's see if hurcs can hold outside of conn. it looks like its a buccaneer year again unless empire does something. i would guess that they will fill in the spot between bucs and hurcs but close to hurcs. lets see if my formula works like it has in the past years. cru is in trouble.

I honestly dont think that being in Connecticut had anything to do with the hurricanes successful start. They have been building momentum for the past few years. The have been making quiet, yet really big strides to get back on top. This is the year that the past building years and this off season will start paying off big time.

All in all, top is not predictable like it has been in recent years. The top 3 is not certain for that matter. Its going to make for an unpredictable and fun season to watch. I cannot wait to see what Empire Statesmen and Brigs bring to the table.

As stated before,

Welcome to the 2008 DCA Season.

I cannot wait to see what Empire Statesmen and Brigs bring to the table.

If you want to see what Empire & Brigs will bring then join us next week in Rochester and you will see!!

www.statesmen.org :thumbup:

I honestly dont think that being in Connecticut had anything to do with the hurricanes successful start. They have been building momentum for the past few years. The have been making quiet, yet really big strides to get back on top. This is the year that the past building years and this off season will start paying off big time.

All in all, top is not predictable like it has been in recent years. The top 3 is not certain for that matter. Its going to make for an unpredictable and fun season to watch. I cannot wait to see what Empire Statesmen and Brigs bring to the table.

As stated before,

Welcome to the 2008 DCA Season.

i didn't mean to say that the hurcs only scored that way be cause they are in conn. being close to home is always easier. but let's see how they hold up long distance. i have been hearing they are good. i'm all for them moving up. nice to see somebody else getting good.

:thumbup: BRAVO HURRICANES..........................SO GLAD TO SEE A CORPS THAT HAS HAD SO MANY UPS AND DOWNS SURVIVE AND THRIVE.......BRAVO !!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST 1 QUESTION THOUGH

DOES ANYONE FIND IT ODD THAT ALTHOUGH HURCS GUARD COULD BE VERY DESERVING AND WITH THE NEW STAFF IM SURE ARE BUT THE PERSON WHO JUDGED IS ON STAFF WITH THE HURCS CAPTION HEADS IN THE WINTER.HMMMMMMMMMM JUST A THOUGHT. REALLY DONT WANT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM THIS GREAT CORPS BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Congrats Hurcs! Your guard certainly had a swagger in their step coming off the field last night after retreat! :thumbup:

Cute unis too by the way.

:thumbup: BRAVO HURRICANES..........................SO GLAD TO SEE A CORPS THAT HAS HAD SO MANY UPS AND DOWNS SURVIVE AND THRIVE.......BRAVO !!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST 1 QUESTION THOUGH

DOES ANYONE FIND IT ODD THAT ALTHOUGH HURCS GUARD COULD BE VERY DESERVING AND WITH THE NEW STAFF IM SURE ARE BUT THE PERSON WHO JUDGED IS ON STAFF WITH THE HURCS CAPTION HEADS IN THE WINTER.HMMMMMMMMMM JUST A THOUGHT. REALLY DONT WANT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM THIS GREAT CORPS BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I understand where your coming from but you have to realize that this guard is amazing. Most of this guard is made up of WGI semi finalist and finalist. In history, Mikey Kelly has not score hurricanes guard very high. Wait until Next week in VA. Lets see if its a fluke.

nevermind, I just saw the recap..... Micky Kelly :thumbup:

congrats Hurcs with guard

Congrats Bucs on your win

you saying he's biased? somehow, i doubt that, unless it's his bias towards bad design and bad performance