Yesterday was his birthday.....!

For those who didn't notice, yesterday (Sunday) was John Smith's birthday. (No, not the guy who hung out with Pocahontas).

John Smith/Smitty, a frequent poster here on DCP, turned %%$*& yesterday.

We can't tell you how many candles were on his birthday cake, but we do know that Al Gore is absolutely livid because they contributed so much to global warming.

In any event, HAPPY __TH BIRTHDAY SMITTY!!!!

For those who didn't notice, yesterday (Sunday) was John Smith's birthday. (No, not the guy who hung out with Pocahontas).

We can't tell you how many candles were on his birthday cake, but we do know that Al Gore is absolutely livid because they contributed so much to global warming.

Well.....we know it was not a birthday that ends with a 1, or 2, or 3....like 61, or 62, or 63 because Andy would have wrote

HAPPY __ST BIRTHDAY, or HAPPY __ND, OR HAPPY __RD.... :doh:

SO.....I am going to venture to say it was his 60TH Birthday!!! :tongue:

(But he actually doesn't look a day over 50!!!) :tongue:

Either way.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!! I hope you have MANY MORE!!!! (And you rested well after Saturday!!)

See you all in Clifton!

Well.....we know it was not a birthday that ends with a 1, or 2, or 3....like 61, or 62, or 63 because Andy would have wrote

HAPPY __ST BIRTHDAY, or HAPPY __ND, OR HAPPY __RD.... :doh:

SO.....I am going to venture to say it was his 60TH Birthday!!! :tongue:

(But he actually doesn't look a day over 50!!!) :tongue:

Either way.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!! I hope you have MANY MORE!!!! (And you rested well after Saturday!!)

See you all in Clifton!

You are correct, Frank!!!

Several of us tried to count the candles on the cake, but the glare was such that it looked like one big explosion of light.

Thanks, guys!

As if the glare weren't enough, the smoke alarms started going off in the house last night when we finally had the family gathering for cake! Thought for a moment we'd have to call FDNY!

Actually, I prefer that 'Thirty-ninth Anniversary of the 21st Birthday' concept myself! But seriously, thanks for the well-wishes.

See you guys in a few weeks in Clifton.

"Feliz cumpleaños!"

Muchas Gracias!! (And that's the extent of my Spanish, other than 'Ole!')

Happy birthday, Smitty. It was mine, too. It seems some great people were born on this day, huh. You, me, Cheryl Ladd....

Who?

have a happy one - Thom

Though late to this thread....

I remembered and send an "E-Card" to Mr. Smith... :lol:

Hope your day was a great one John! :hmmm:

"Happy birthday, Smitty. It was mine, too. It seems some great people were born on this day, huh. You, me, Cheryl Ladd . . . .

Who?

have a happy one - Thom"

Thanks, Thom! Happy Birthday to you also! (Cheryl too!)

Missed you in Wildwood -- I imagine you were at the show?

Mine was yesterday...48 (July 2)