Pacific Crest

There is no way to tell until all the corps start to compete at the same shows.

Fun to speculate, though!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is PC coming east for finals or are they staying on the west coast only?

You can see our most recent tour schedule here (the one on the homepage of www.pacific-crest.org):

PC Tour Schedule

See you on the road!

P.S. Thanks for all of the support. It's awesome!

EDIT: URL

Edited by thewdude2

i love their show!!!

but i honestly think they will peak early. regardless of west coast inflation, their show is not as challenging or complete as their competitors.

though, they are indeed clean early on right now, well see how they do as the season goes on.

Is PC coming east for finals or are they staying on the west coast only?

Yes, of course they are coming east for finals. They have been to every world championships since 2003 and have been a Semifinalist corps twice ('03 & '07). They are not just a part-time regional corps like many people think.

Best of luck to PC and everyone else this season! Its going to be an exciting race once we see everyone going head to head in a few weeks.

Edited by DCIfan04

That would be very cool for some of their staff that have been there for the duration (since 96)

From Pac Crest's website: "We have celebrated the teaching, learning and performing of music since we began in 1993 with 33 students."

Edited by tubawarrior

I think this year is going to be a special one for West Coast Corps.

Mandarians show is really good - and if they can continue to make improvements amd clean drill, they might be performing on finals night.

Pacific Crest is for real! I'm so glad to read something about them - so many people pretend like they don't even exist! I can't wait to see their show at Stanford.

I really don't think anyone "Pretends" they don't exist. We just don't ever see much of PC because of their limited tour. I've never seen them live, but I'm excited to finally see them in San Antonio this year. If they make finals it would be really great! New blood in the top 12 is always good - except for the corps that has to drop because of it.

I have really enjoyed Pacific Crest over the years. Last year they had an awesome show, and I can't wait to see them live this year. Unfortunately they aren't coming to the midwest until finals week, so it is a long wait. Last year we got lucky and they were in the Normal show, so alot of people got to see them early in the season, and to be honest, I thought they were close to being as good as the Colts early season. I think the staff has done a wonderful job with Pacific Crest over the years, and they have some really talented kids.

I dont know if anyone else has noticed but Crest has traveled to the DCI World Championships each year since 2003 and for the most part have done reasonably well. It's not such a crazy idea for these guys and gals to break into the big dance on Sat night...