Picture #11 is a classic!

Edited by Tom D'Bomb

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture #11 is a classic!

That is quite the power zone!! :tongue:

The Rochester Crusaders would like to thank the Empire Statesmen for hosting a fine evening of drum corps this past weekend.

Mr. B would be proud of the All-Stars! (they sure sparkled)

The crowd loved the corps this weekend, in particular their two Rochester drum corps!

:tongue:

---------------------------

Public Relations

Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps

The Caballeros would like to thank Allen, David and the entire Empire Statesmen Organization for their hospitality last weekend.

The stadium is outstanding, the weather could not have been better and the NY fans are fantastic.

We could have done without 10 hours on a bus after a very busy 4th of July schedule but as they say what goes around comes around.

See you all this coming Saturday at the 44th Annual Drum Corps Grand Prix, It has been over eight years since the Statesmen graced the Grand Prix field and we are all looking forward to seeing you in North Jersey.

Safe journey to all of the corps and fans making their yearly pilgrimage to Clifton School Stadium to attend the longest running contest in the country

I can't wait for this weekend in Clifton, NJ. It's been a long time since we've all been together. I miss you guys! Alan & Allen.

Lois

Nash Park, the Hot Grill, Clifton School Stadium and an awesome drum corps lineup.

Is it Saturday yet?

Safe and hassle-free travels to the Statesmen as they trek to Clifton!

I can't wait for this weekend in Clifton, NJ. It's been a long time since we've all been together. I miss you guys! Alan & Allen.

Lois

Hey Lady!! Looking forward to it myself. Are you staying after the show or driving back? We have a block of rooms at the Ramada in Wayne!

The Caballeros would like to thank Allen, David and the entire Empire Statesmen Organization for their hospitality last weekend.

The stadium is outstanding, the weather could not have been better and the NY fans are fantastic.

We could have done without 10 hours on a bus after a very busy 4th of July schedule but as they say what goes around comes around.

See you all this coming Saturday at the 44th Annual Drum Corps Grand Prix, It has been over eight years since the Statesmen graced the Grand Prix field and we are all looking forward to seeing you in North Jersey.

Safe journey to all of the corps and fans making their yearly pilgrimage to Clifton School Stadium to attend the longest running contest in the country

Alan my friend... it was so good to see you in Rochester. Now that I have seen you the season has officially begun in my eyes! Looking forward to our trip to Clifton. I'll let you know when we get into town on Firday!

Unfortunately, we're heading home. We have rehearsal the next day and I need to get ready for Lewisburg the next weekend. It will be soooo good to see you!

Unfortunately, we're heading home. We have rehearsal the next day and I need to get ready for Lewisburg the next weekend. It will be soooo good to see you!

Right back at ya!! I'll find you when we get to the Stadium. I'll be the one running at you for our "slow motion movie hug" :ph34r: