The Michigan City mess hall

Hopefully the Blue Stars are celebrating with class and tact this evening.

I dont doubt that they are. They were prolly too busy celebrating with DQ anyways :tongue:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont doubt that they are. They were prolly too busy celebrating with DQ anyways :tongue:

Dunno- Bluecoats had the place pretty much packed when I went there.

Hopefully the Blue Stars are celebrating with class and tact this evening. There is nothing more rude and embarassing than seeing a corps rub in a victory in front of the opposition.

I'm sure they are. They are probably commisserating with any Colts who are there right now. They have been in the defeated boat too many times to forget what it is like and they are very good about supporting other corps. This is just a personal victory for them that they are celebrating. Celebrating their own success, not looking on it as anyone else's failure.

Recaps are finally up!

I am wondering from a percussionist's viewpoint, is this how the recap should have played out?? I am asking as a guard member not really knowing what to look for in a good drumline. Thanks

Great Job Blue Stars!!

Colts - Don't give up!! You got it!

Looks like the Blue Stars have some room to improve in the music caption. Visual and GE look good.

I agree. I thought they should have been up in Madison territory horn-wise tonight. Drums might be a bit low number-wise, but I didn't really see anything that really stood out from the battery either.

Interesting how they have things lined up tonight.

That was a very weird line up. Noticed that in WGI World Percussion, they mixed the pot a bit. Makes things a little more exciting. Knowing everyone won't finish in reverse order. I kind of like it. Draws fan in for more corps.

Spirit- Also improved since Normal, but I still have a hard time understanding what the show's about.

Just what the name implies..."periphery" meaning boundaries or around the edges, and the "4" meaning four sides (or four groups of guard, or four guard soloists, or four voices, or whatever other grouping of four appears in the show). Not a super deep meaning, but at least one that ties the whole show together...

This is just what I get from the show, but it could just be me.

Edited by PRSINKSPIRIT