Where will Blue Knights finish this year ?

My gut feeling is that they'll end up in 9th or 10th.... I agree that they probably won't catch Boston, but I don't see them sliding out of finals, either.

I'm biased, but looking at it as objective as possible.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last few years, BK and Boston have traded places throughout the season, with BK finishing ahead of Boston in the last two years. Bosto seems to fade once August comes along - perhaps why the change occurred in that organization this past year. That being what it is, I see BK pulling it together mid July and making steady progress to a #8 finish in Bloomington, just ahead of Boston again. Places 10, 11 and 12 will be very interesting though!

Edited by E-Daddy

This whole topic needs to be revisited on San Antonio night. Most of the corps mentioned are undergoing mid season retuning, watering, changing and I expect some big changes from each of them. Some will be positive changes, some....not so much.

I won't duplicate my post from another thread but I disagree that San Antonio will give us much information in what has been a very tight group in the 10-16 range the last couple of years. The Academy was in a seemingly secure 10th place in San Antonio last year and missed finals by a full point.

Funny - I had them pegged for Bloomington. :tongue:

Wouldn't they actually finish in Denver, I mean you don't think they'll stay in Bloomington after the show and never go home do you?

:tongue::tongue:

I think 9th or 10th. I would say 8th is possible but unlikely. 10th is a little more possible with someone from the Colts/Glassmen/BlueStars pack knocking them down a peg. 9th seems most probable to me at this point, having seen everyone in their neighborhood performance wise, except Boston & Crossmen...

Harvey

I think execution will keep them in finals, but unless there have been some changes I think design will keep them barely hanging on to one of the last spots.

That would mess up that whole 'Blue Ninth' thing they had going for so long. Oh well...

I think if they do make finals, it will either be 11th or 12th.

Sorry - 'Blue Knighnth'

That would mess up that whole 'Blue Ninth' thing they had going for so long. Oh well...

Sorry - 'Blue Knighnth'

That's a lot catchier than the Blue Kni13hts.

Edited by traveller30